꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Tails was dressed in a fancy black suit the fox wasn't a stranger to wearing pants but the fancy shoes were enough. He was just making sure everyone was ready and well dressed, it's been two months and two weeks when then announced was made of the first gay royal mobians to be married in history. "The crowd is ready for you Sally and Manic" the fox said to the king and queen.

Sally, who's was wearing a baby blue dress with golden heels and a crown on her head, her husband who was rather grumpy cause he was having to have his quills straighten for this event his bang quills was to similar to a certain pink hedgehog's bangs. "Thank You Tails we keep them entertained long enough for those two to get ready" Sally said grabbing Manic's hand and leading him out to balcony to talk to the crowd.

Rouge walks up with Knuckles the echidna cleaned up nice with a nice black suit that matched his cowboy hat. And Rouge was wearing a nice light purple of the sleeve dress that sparkles in the sunlight and moonlight. "So You with Scourge Tails?"

The fox sighs "I'm the ring barrier so yes I got to talk to Scourge."

"So Amy and Sonia are with our little pregnant boy" The bat chuckles.

Tails only nodded.

Scourge was just waiting for the sign, from Sally he had to get a new suit since this is his wedding so a nice white suit that some gold assents to it at least with this suit it washing making him uncomfortable. Standing next to him was Shadow who was wearing a dark gray suit which didn't really sat out much on him but with the white dress shirt underneath the suit helped the suit stand out more, Scourge was just tapping his foot on the floor he was rather impatient and so was Shadow but not as much, but Scourge had a lot of time to back out on this wedding but he didn't he couldn't bring himself to doing it, he really did care about this azure hedgehog and wanted nothing more than for him to be happy and by his side even if he struggles with saying how he feels.

Sonic was having to have gotten a new suit cause when it was made it was made when he was still one month and two weeks pregnant, and now he's ten weeks pregnant and had small little bump on his stomach he looked pregnant even if his bump was small. "God I look fat..." he said as he just puts on the new suit, his was very different from Scourge's but it fits him even with that big bump of his it was able to hide it.

Amy was wondering a red dress with a rose in her quills. Sonia who was standing next to her with a crown on her head and wearing a long fancy dress that was a dark pink color the two pinks hedgehogs just smile as Sonic.

Shadow opens the door "It's time" he coldly said.

Sonic took a deep breath he was nervous but he can't be too nervous because of pregnancy hormones really wasn't on his good side but it's has to be, he just walks to the door and opens it.

Scourge was rather excepting silence from the crowd after all he had murder some people in mobius but right now he only cares about Sonic's opinion on him, a blush peaks it's way to his cheeks when he saw Sonic walking down the corridor to the balcony, god he looked hot in that adjusted suit of his, he makes it to the balcony the crowd only claps and cheers, it seems like after all theses years still believed in him which kind of made the azure hedgehog tear up.

"The rings please" Sally said.

Tails brings the rings that were resting on the pillow, the left saying "Love You" on the side that Sonic was standing. And the right ring saying "Always" the fox kneels down lifting the rings.

"Do you Sonic The Hedgehog take King Scourge of Moebius to be you lovely wedded Husband" Sally responded, Scourge didn't bother to correct her even if he was dethroned from Moebius he was still the King of the place after all he didn't give up the crown to Alicia.

"I do" Sonic smiles with a nod.

"And you Scourge, take the Hero of Mobius, as your lovely wedded Husband?" Sally asked the green hedgehog.

As much as Scourge wanted to say yes he had to be formal "I do"

Sonic takes the ring that was on Scourge's side and the green hedgehog didn't the same and they each put the ring on the ring finger.

"I now pronounce you both as the first gay mobian couple and marriage in Mobian history, you may now kiss your bride" Sally said.

Sonic didn't hesitate to just force a kiss onto Scourge's lips, the green hedgehog taken back but kisses the azure hedgehog back. Causing the crowd to cheer louder with excitement.

During the whole wedding pictures were taken to show off the good times the new lovely wedded couple, to keep as memories.

|Sonic's POV|

It took a lot of encouragement for me to get Scourge away from causing harm to me, but hey at least the guys were having fun at the party never thought Knuckles and Shadow would be friends to bad we destroyed the cake I was really looking forward to having a slice, it was busy day and I was exhausted, I do have to thank Sally for planning this so I didn't have to as for this suit yes it's fucking coming off, Scourge didn't really get time to see my bump, I mean sure it's small but when your having twins it's okay going to get bigger and I am only ten months Ugh I can already feel the back pain.

I look over at Scourge who was already taking his suit off to put on his normal leather jacket, he really wasn't happy when I told him that Sonia wasted it cause it smelt bad, before he put it on he had me put it on so it would have my scent on it.

"Alright Babe before you show me you need to look at your ring" Scourge tells me I was confused and pulled the ring off and saw the message will he showed me his.

"Love you"

"Always"

I wanted to tear up at that point I probably did these pregnancies hormones are getting on my damn nerves but I calm down enough to get all my clothes off...well the fancy looking suit that was squeezing my stomach, just don't think I'm fat...

I just heard Scourge chuckle under his breath.

"What?"

"What's so funny?"

"Babe, this belly of yours just makes you look sexier" he tells me okay I know that's a lie but felt him hold my bump and I just couldn't help but to purr, I really needed this belly rub my stomach has been hurting all day he just kissing my bump.

"Thanks Scourge for being my Addiction" I say to him with a yawn and stretching.

"And thanks to you for being my addiction too" Scourge said, pulling me into his arms, I just nuzzle into him to hear his heart it was a comforting thing to me and helped me go sleep after todays event I'm fucking tired and sick to my stomach like always.