꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Green Hill had changed a lot within these twenty-eight years, a lot of mobians and humans walking around, shops and stores as well as houses and centers.

"I can't believe this place has changed so much." A pink hedgehog said to the ebony hedgehog she was walking with, and she was right it's been a long time since the hedgehog had been in Green Hill after all working at his job made things rather hard on him but he did get days off to spend his time with the pink hedgehog, she just meant a lot to him ever since that day back on the ARK, he knew waiting til she was older was rather worth it he got to know her better.

"Well focus on mission Rose, I don't have a doubt that, that blue idiot is still here" the ebony hedgehog responded, he didn't really care about the azure hedgehog but since the pink hedgehog cared about the other he just chooses to tolerate the hedgehog.

"I get it Shadow...but did you really have to call him an idiot at least he's trying" the pink hedgehog pouted before she could protest anymore, she felt a hand hold her back. "Huh Shadow what is I-" she cut off when she saw who they were looking for, but with someone who was a very wanted criminal.

Scourge didn't know what happened last night but when he woke up in the morning he just noticed that Sonic was rather closed to him with a bit of tears in his eyes, he just thought that it was just having been keeping the azure hedgehog inside so he took the hedgehog to breakfast, he didn't remind paying. There was something about his counterpart that made him feel different than what the other people thought of him. It still worries him that the azure hedgehog was only faking those emotions for him and was only being genuine with him because he actually pities him.

Snapping out of thought was powerful punch in the face causing him to let go of the hand that he was holding.

"Scourge!" Sonic called out he knew that a single would be enough to take the green hedgehog down, but he looks over at who punched his boyfriend, to his surprise he saws a familiar black and red hedgehog.

"Damn...Stripes, I didn't know you had it in yeah..." Scourge responded rubbing the side of his face where the fist had collided, his eyes widen when he jumped out of the way of a big red and yellow hammer that was about to hit him.

"Amy!" Sonic called out it was more of a shock than a surprised sure he hadn't seen his friends in what. Ten years maybe more but to them now and attack his boyfriend they might be thinking of something that's just a misunderstanding, he just looked at the green hedgehog who was just collecting himself from that sudden attack, you would think with a hammer that big she be slow but no. The azure hedgehog ran to stand in front of the two and Scourge, but what got him of guard was the rings the two are wearing on their ring fingers, has it really been that long, and did Amy really moved on.

"Sonic move out of the way, I don't know what your doing with someone like Scourge" Amy spoke getting her hammer ready to swing.

"I'm with him cause I want to be...I don't know what kind of misunderstanding you think this is but he's not what he use to be..." Sonic protested.

Scourge who had stood up just blinks was Sonic really standing up for him? But why? He's done thing for the other besides just take advantage of the other but the look on his friends face just tells him that they were gonna listen to him, but knowing the pink hedgehog wouldn't hurt the azure hedgehog, the ebony hedgehog was another story, and he was right the hedgehog was getting ready to at least probably tackle Sonic down a growl escapes Scourge's throat and he jumped into action, throwing a punch at Shadow right in face, he maybe Sonic's counterpart but unlike the Azure Hedgehog he was more capable of taking care of himself.