꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Scourge was just pacing in the cell that he was being held in, he told the Queen what he had to say, but she didn't believe him, which wasn't a surprise to him, but he just wanted to know if Sonic was okay, that azure hedgehog has been on his mind all day and he couldn't sleep over it and now he's behind bars at the castle without any acknowledgment if the Blue Blur was okay.

"Come on Scourge..." he told himself as he just continued pacing, he was reckless.

"Please be okay..." he mutters to himself sitting down on the stone cold floor besides the chains and the bared window, the green hedgehog was forced to lay down on the floor. The hedgehog's ears twitch when he hard the dungeon door opened but it sound like someone was struggling with opening the door, he just turned his attention to the door the moonlight being his only light source didn't help much, he couldn't ever make out a shape in the darkness, his eyes light up when he saw the Azure hedgehog holding some pillows and a blanket. The green hedgehog still didn't understand why his counterpart was being so nice to him, it was clear that he didn't deserve it, the feeling just made him dig his nails into his leather jacket the leather keeping his nails from piercing the skin. That's all he was dirty filthy criminal that didn't deserve this, that didn't deserve him.

"Scourge?" Sonic called out to the green hedgehog that was just sitting on the clod floor in his cell his back facing cell door entrance.

"Why?" Scourge just simply said.

"Why what?"

"Why do you care so much for me...I did nothing for you? And yet your always doing things for me..."

"I-I don't know"

Scourge was only taken back by that answer, what did he mean by I don't know? He has to know since he's the one that's doing this for him.

"I just saw you and I know I was drunk but I really saw something in us"

Scourge just tightens his grip in on his arm, was it true did he really have feelings for his counterpart it's only six weeks that they've been together and the green hedgehog only wanted Sonic for sex. But now he wasn't about that.

"Scourge?"

Scourge hadn't notice that he had small tears forming in the corner of his eyes, was he crying? Was he actually feeling something other pain and suffering, he just really wanted out this cell, out of this dungeon, just to hold Sonic, to touch him.

"I d-don't understand"

Sonic stuck his hand through the bars if he had the key to Scourge's he'd unlocked it to go in there and comfort the green hedgehog. The green hedgehog looked at Sonic's hand it took a lot of strength to not trying to make himself look so weak, he had always acted tough when he was around people, and even when he met Sonic for the first time he acted tough, but now, now he was showing weakness but he just need to feel Sonic, he just made his way to Sonic's hand and just places his face in it.

"I know you try to act tough but I know deep down that you just need some to care about you" Sonic responded just running his thumb on Scourge's cheek.

"You something Blue..." Scourge scoffs he wasn't gonna deny or accept the fact that Sonic was right about him just wanting someone to think of him has something because of his actions, but feeling Sonic touch was what he needed so he didn't do something stupid will he was down here.