꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic just groans, as he fluttered his eyes open and took a look around to wonder where he was, he was in the room he was placed in when he passed out yesterday, next to him was table with a tray of freshly cooked food and his eyes darted to the left to see Scourge awake reading more of that book they started last night, did the green hedgehog carry him back? He remembered feeling sick, that feeling is still there but not as much, he sits up and yawns rubbing his eyes "Morning Scourge." He smiled looking over at the green hedgehog. He gets out of bed, stumbling a little bit cause of the sudden movement he just steadies himself and lets out a sigh in relief, he really needed to get work out a little bit it will help with the pain in his joints he stretches up his arms.

"So when can we good home?" Sonic asked as he started to eat the food that was on the tray it was just perfect for him a lot of food and vitamins for him and the growing the pup, six weeks of being pregnant and the blue hedgehog was fulled with so much emotions and didn't know if he should be happy, scared, or nervous. But right now he just felt hungry and a little dizzy.

"About that...We have to stay here, the doc said your unfit to travel, whatever that means" Scourge said his eyes looking off to the side in disappointment but thinking about and from what he was reading there is a reason why Omega's were so rare and why he's been so overprotective of the azure hedgehog same with his siblings, the thought of someone taking the blue hedgehog away from him just made the green hedgehog growl a little bit, he just folded his arms, the azure hedgehog was just that Omega, rare and beautiful.

The door opens and walking into the room was that doctor, they had some kind of medical equipment, something that Sonic didn't recognize but this the doctor so he had to trust her, speaking of doctor the woman was nothing more than a black husky mobian, so some one new to the Acorn staff. "I am terribly sorry for bargaining in, but I have to do a double check" she said as she gets the equipment setting up and motions Sonic to lay back down on the bed.

Sonic agreed and got back into the hospital bed, the green hedgehog beside him was rather on guard and ready to attack if the husky hurt the blue hedgehog in anyway.

"Just relax the gel might be cold but that's normal" the husky smiled just getting the gel ready, she just squeezes the gel onto the blue hedgehog's stomach, the hedgehog shivers when the gel was placed on his stomach, soon the machine us soon pressed onto his stomach, there was some moving around with device that was attached to the machine before a black and white picture was shown on the screen, "Ah just as I suspected" she smiled.

"What?" Both hedgehogs asked looked at the screen slightly confused at was going on and what she meant.

"Well" The husky started as she pointed at the two blobs that were just floating on the screen "I know they don't look like much but this is to expect when you are one month and two weeks into your pregnancy, but it looks to me that you are having twins" she said.

Sonic just blinks and looks at Scourge then back at the screen. "T-Twins?"

The husky only nod as she starts to clean up the equipment "This is exciting news, but I'll let you guys talk this over" she said getting up from the chair and walking out of the room.

Sonic just quickly sits up, this news was big, bigger than hearing the he incapable to travel, twins how is one hedgehog with a boyfriend that also needed his attention but two pups. He just looks over at the green hedgehog who didn't really look mad or scared about this news he was rather relaxed about this information he just pulls Sonic's muzzle to me close to his, the blue hedgehog hadn't noticed that he was tearing up, did he feel sad? No. Was he happy about this? No. Was he scared? Yes, but tears why was he crying.

"I don't know if it's the hormones...but I kind of had feeling it be twins, after all you one out of triples, but it's like you said this is a learning experience for us" Scourge said just his eyes just staring into the azure hedgehog's eyes wha he wasn't expecting was to be pulled into a hug his ears just twitch when he heard the other male starting to cry into the other.

Sonic just cries into Scourge neck, he honestly didn't know how to feel right now, the news of having twins, and the news of not being able to leave to go back to Green Hill, it was almost like the Gods were giving the hedgehog a sign of hope, but for how long will this sign last, who knows.

Amy, Rouge, and Sally were just walking down the hallway they were getting ready to help Sonic with planning out a routine so they can help keep him active and healthy but when they heard soft sobbing coming from the room thinking the worst they quickly made their way to the room to get a peek of what's going to their surprise, the saw the green hedgehog just hugging the azure hedgehog who was just crying softly into the other.

"Huh? Never thought I'd see the Dad that Scourge would be so caring..." Rouge said with a smile on her face before looking at the girls. "I knew he'd find someone that will give him the love and support he needed"

"I can't believe what I'm seeing, I've always thought Scourge was a brute that found enjoyment in the suffering of others" Amy added as she just holds her arm her body stances just shows that feels bad for picking a fight with the green hedgehog.

"I'm glad that he's change...even if he's still that brute that Amy was talking about" Sally nodded in agreement. "Come on Girls we can help Sonic another time right now let's leave the two alone for awhile" the chipmunk added as she started walking down the hallway walking pasted the room.

Amy and Rouge look at each other than back Sally before following the chipmunks.