꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

The green hedgehog just punched the wall of his own room creating a hole in the wall.

He was mad, no pissed how could someone play him like that after every he did.

"Whatever I don't need her" the green hedgehog said turning away from the wall, he folding his arms, the she he was talking about was a red fox he dated for years.

Though her words hurt, they hurt a lot cause they were all true and the green hedgehog hated to admit it. The hedgehog just slid down his door to be sitting on the floor on his room. He just sat there for years he thought he had something with her...or was it just because he liked to be in control.

The hedgehog let out a sigh, he hates to admit it but he didn't really have a much of a strong feeling for women he just acted the way that he did was because it was how he was taught.

Boobs and Ass

He just shook his head before placing his head on his knees those words, just kept repeating his mind.

|Memory|
⚠️ Warning this part of contains abuse ⚠️

On the floor was a blue hedgehog, he coughs up some blood standing over him was another Blue hedgehog, he looks down at the blue hedgehog that looked to be 10. Before the young hedgehog could get up he felt pain in on his back cause the hedgehog to yelp what hit him was hard very and then the hedgehog knew what it was it was a whip one of the favorite things the older hedgehog loved to use on his servants but now it was gonna be use on his own son, the young hedgehog started to get tears in his eyes he was trying to be tough, but this was his own flesh and blood, the hedgehog yelps feeling the thin rope his back hard.

"You useless little shit!" The older blue hedgehog yelled. "Such a pathetic weakling!" The older hedgehog yelled, the smacking sound of the whip hitting against the younger hedgehog's back started to form cuts on the poor hedgehogs back turning it red and bloody the young hedgehog's face was stained with his own tears.

"I-I'm sorry I-" the young blue hedgehog was cut off  by hard whip to his cheek cutting the flesh of the young hedgehog's face the older hedgehog only looked at his son in shame.

The older hedgehog just looked at his son in disgust "Your no Son of mine" he said walking away from his son.

The young hedgehog flatten his ears this wasn't the first time he'd been hit by his own father all he want was to spend time with his dad, he's seen the other kids hangout with their parents and all his Dad did was yell at him, work on ruling the kingdom and if he asked.

Every day his Dad beat him, and it wasn't as punishment or that the young hedgehog thought it was just because his dad hated him.

|End Of Memory|

The green hedgehog looked at his hands before clinching them and let out a low growl at the memory, he was something more than what that dumb fox thinks of him.

He got up from the floor it was to late to even do anything at the moment and he was to tired, the hedgehog just sighed to himself taking off his black leather jacket and hanging it on the door knob he just looking down at his arms deep cuts all over his peach skins it was only a constant reminder for how much he hated being himself, hated being alone, his fucking father. He just takes off his sunglasses too a good long looked at his reflection a deep red mark over the side of his cheek he didn't have any idea that the fox could hit so hard he just places his red sunglasses on the nightstand before getting into his empty bed.

Useless
Selfish
Asshole
Pathetic
Weakling

All those words flooded into his mind the green hedgehog just growls and buries his face into the pillow before just letting himself fall into do a deep sleep.