꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Scourge was the first one awake he groans rubs his eyes before opening them trying recall want happened last night.

His ears twitch at the sound of someone snoring, he glances over to see his counterpart fast asleep a little of drool hanging out of his mouth as he snored.

That's right they did it again, Now when Scourge did one stands he'd normally would just steal the other person's wallet, but this was his second time with his counterpart and he was starting to think that maybe this was a sign to just claim him as his own.

He was gonna have to think about it some more, but that kiss something about that kiss seemed kind of different.

The male that was laying next to Scourge just shifts a little, just letting out a few groans out of pain before waking up, the hedgehog was a mess he just rubs his eyes and yawns.

"Morning..." the male greeted the other one, seeing that he was awake.

"Yeah Morning." The other replied.

"I have a question uh...does this make us...a thing?" Sonic finally asked Scourge, the was rather thinking about this all night before he passed out but he wanted to hear it from, Scourge.

"I guess we are"

Sonic just smiled and nodded though this was his second time being in a relationship with someone his first was Sally Acorn, but the relationship didn't last long. It wasn't that Sally was abuses but he just didn't feel a connection with her and he just called it off.

Scourge on the other hand had dated before though it's always been one sided, but there was something about his counterpart that made this relationship be something.

|Scourge's POV|

I guess me and Sonic are dating...

I honestly don't know how I feel about this but then again the humiliation I can do to him just makes this a bit easier.

But I just need to cut contents for Blue so he only relies on me and me alone

I know I'm being selfish but there was something about him that just wanted me to make him mine.

This was gonna be fun. I look over at him the marks on his body, God compared to me, he could use some work.

|Sonic's POV|

Everything hurts my body didn't really have time recover from that first time we did it, but with that round last night my body just stings, but at least Scourge enjoyed it that's all that matters to me.