꧁༒☬𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20☬༒꧂

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was just sitting on a bench in the garden, the place was kind of relaxing, he just needed away from everyone cause he was starting to get a headache for just being in an inclosed place like the castle but his legs were cramping up if he stood for to long so a short walk helped a little bit to get the garden, the hedgehog just puts his hand on his bump and rubs it before letting out a sigh. "I know you can't hear me yet...but your really making this experience a hell...but I can't wait to meet you both when your born, that will make this whole thing worth it" he said to himself, he is out here alone except for the guards of course but they didn't really care only care to keep him safe and help him if needed, that is their job after all.

Scourge opens the door to garden and sighs in relief knowing that Sonic was safe he just walks up before stopping and listens to Sonic, he could listen to his husband talk all day. Sonic was just talking to his bump about the future and how it involves Scourge, and his friends and siblings. The green hedgehog only smiles to himself he just wraps his arms around Sonic and kisses his cheek "Hey Babe"

Sonic just purrs and kisses his cheek back, "It's a nice day outside" he added, just wrapping his arms around the green hedgehog. "You've been rather close lately?" Scourge only blinks he as been rather clingy to his husband, he just rolls his eyes he just feels to addicted to Sonic to just let him be taken away from him, that and he enjoys holding the azure hedgehog.

"So your just to addicting" Scourge admits.

Both hedgehog's ears twitch when the big door to the garden opens the two turn to see who it was who opened the door, stepped out the chipmunk. "oh...I didn't think you guys were out here"

"It's fine Sally, where you looking for us?" Sonic asked.

"I was actually looking for Scourge, We have someone in the dungeon that he might know..."

"Eh? Sure I guess" Scourge said putting Sonic back on the bench and goes over to the chipmunk. He doesn't know who she's talking about sure the green hedgehog knows a lot of people, he has a lot of connections here in Mobius and he does keep them in check, if they mess with Sonic, he wouldn't hesitate to hurt them more than hurt his husband, but the way the chipmunk spoke sounded as if, the green hedgehog had called someone to do something to Sonic, which isn't the case, he'd rather have himself be targeted than the person that he's loved.

Sonic just went back to relaxing and soaking up the warmness of the sun, it felt nice out here maybe Scourge wouldn't mind if he went outside of the castle and kingdom for a small jog or walk, the azure hedgehog just nods to himself as he got up quickly steadies himself and heads back inside, he really need a walk, he just felt trapped in this castle so he just starts making his way down the hallway his steps echoing in the hallway.

|Scourge's POV|
⚠️ Mentions of Drugs ⚠️

I don't know who she meant since I know a lot of people in Mobius, a lot of bad people, from Drug Dealers, to assassins, to Mafia Bosses, I have a lot of connections so I just assume it was probably just Drago...and that prick needed to be punished for what he did to Sonic.

The door to the dungeon was opened and she walked me to this person and my eyes widen at who I saw...my old drug dealer, now I understand the look on her face, I'm in trouble.

"So Scourge care to explain this guy" the chipmunk asked me.

"Okay okay I know it looks bad...but I don't do those drugs anymore...I promise..." I lied, okay maybe I snuck out at in the middle of the night to do a quick shot up.