"Don't touch me!" I screamed and pushed Corey away as soon as he came close.

"Julia, you're really hurt. You can't feel it because of the adrenaline." He said as I picked up a shard of glass, holding it up to him.

"Julia...it's just us. It's okay." Jake said as I shook my head.

I couldn't speak out of fear of throwing up or worse. I just started to cry, dropping the glass.

"It's okay.." Corey said and tried to hug me but I pushed him away, scooting back against the wall.

I didn't want them to touch me. They brought me into the world of crime and it forced me to do something I swore to myself I would never do.

"We have to get her cleaned up." Jake said nervously. "Guys, give her a damn minute. Call Colby or something." Kat said and crouched in front of me.

"Hell no, I'm not calling him." Jake said as Corey shook his head. "He's busy. We'll handle this." Corey said then stood up.

"Just stay with her. We'll get the body in the car." Corey said as my whole body tensed up.

The body I killed.

"I know you're scared. It's okay to be scared." Kat said quietly as I heaved out a couple breaths.

I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"She's bleeding a lot." Kat said as Corey and Jake came back.

"Yeah, we have to get her to the office. There might be more people coming after her." Corey said as Jake lifted me up.

I fought against him, not wanting him to touch me, but I was weak.

"Get down!" Corey yelled as someone shot into the room, bullets riddling the wall by the door.

Jake dropped down with me in his arms causing me to scream in pain from glass going deeper into my leg.

"I got it." Corey said then stood up and started slowly going towards the window.

I felt my body starting to give up, my mind being the first to leave.

I wanted Colby. I needed him. He would know how to fix this and he would hold me until the fear went away.

I wanted my dad. I wanted him to find me and rescue me from the hell I was now trapped in.

I wanted my brothers and sisters to come and give me hugs. I wanted to make them dinner and tuck them into bed.

But I couldn't.

I was stuck in a weird haze as Corey shot out the window.

Jake lifted me up again, carrying me down the hallway and down the stairs.

I heard him talking to Katrina, instructing for her to do something but the world was a violent and blurry mess right now.

Jake got me in the car, laying me in the backseat as my whole body shook.

I was going into shock.

When we got to the office Jake pulled me out of the car and ran me to the infirmary.

"No." I mumbled and pushed off his chest, trying to get him to let me go.

"Julia, you're hurt. I have to help you." He said and sat me on the table.

I clenched my jaw and grabbed the gun from his holster and held it towards him.

"Go the fuck away or I'll kill you." I growled as he stepped back.

"Calm down. You have to calm down. Your emotions are all over the place." He said and held his hands up.

"GO!" I screamed as he nodded and left the room, leaving the gun in there with me.

As soon as he left I felt myself start to break down.

There was blood dripping down my arms and legs so I knew I was hurt but I couldn't feel anything.

I looked down to see the glass sticking out of my legs but I didn't feel it.

My entire world was crumbling as far as I was concerned.

Here I was, sat in an infirmary of an underground office run by a gang.

I was attacked in a room that was supposed to be mine but was actually the leader of said gang.

He was someone who tricked me into believing that I was safe and that I would always be safe.

Here I was, sitting on an operating table with blood covering my body.

A gun in my hand.

And a body count of one.