Dear Diary 20... Weekend Visitation

The rest of the school holidays were just awesome, I spent most of them with Ashley obviously and we still had too much sex, we followed some of my mom’s rules, he didn’t enter the house when she was not around, he would just sit in the car and I would go to him, we went out a lot and sometimes I would tell my mom that we are going to the movies but we would go to his house and sit there the whole day and then he would take me back home.

Life seemed perfect, everything felt like a dream and I was gaining weight like crazy because we ate junk food a lot. Schools re-opened and everything was still going well, we got our reports and I did amazingly well, my mom was proud of me, now she believes that I can handle school and Ashley at the same time and she likes Ashley, she thinks he is a good, respectful guy. She sometimes invites him to eat dinner with us, things just couldn’t get any perfect than they already are, Ntando also adores Ashley, he is like a big brother to him, he spoils him rotten. Tumi and Tumisho were also doing amazing, Tumisho even gave Tumi a promise ring, meaning he promises to make her happy and marry her some day when they are both ready.

I can’t believe it’s now September, today I’m visiting Ashley for the weekend but I told my mom that I will be at Tumi’s house doing an assignment, after school I went straight home and packed my bags and waited for my mom to come back home. As soon as my mom got home, Ashley and I left, my mom thought we were just getting take outs then he was gonna drop me off at Tumi’s house.

We first started at a restaurant to buy food but the way I was gaining weight I didn’t want any burger, I wanted green salad but Ashley ordered an extra burger just in case I changed my mind, so we got home, sat on the couch, watched TV while eating. The salad tasted like shit, I think they gave me a rotten salad dressing or something, I felt like throwing up, I eventually ran to the bathroom and threw up, Ashley followed me

Ashley: Nosi are you okay?

I couldn’t answer, I was throwing up

Ashley: Baby do you need anything?

Me: No, I’m fine

I rinsed my mouth with his mouth wash then I took a shower, after that I got in bed, Ashley was still watching TV. At 2am I felt very hungry so I got up, left Ashley in bed and went to the kitchen to eat that burger, after eating I went back to bed.