29.

The guilt suddenly disappeared as (y/n) and walked through the forest and of course, she felt eyes on her. The next thing she knew, she heard a dojutsu awaken.

Red eyes...

(Y/n) immediately recognize those eyes. Sasuke Uchiha...had intentions to kill her. He was fast; he was a reincarnation of Madara. She could tell by just observing his fighting style. (Y/n) decided to awaken Clockwise to figure out what was going on. She began to walk around the Uchiha and search for any clues. And there it was the scroll with the command to bring her to the Hokage. Firstly, (Y/n) wondered why he couldn't tell Hinata to tell her this, like a normal person. She did live them after all.

Today was straight up a bad day for (Y/n) she wanted to sleep. "You would let a boy ruin your mood?", Kurama's husky voice said. "That's not my Y/n, you've changed. Do you like him romantically?", Kurama continued. There was a sudden silence: Kurama silently waited for her response. She dropped to her knees in the dark, rainy, and cold night and just sobbed hardly. Y/n ran home, soaked from the heavy rain. Hinata greeted Y/n as usual but realized the condition she was in and hugged her tightly. Not wanting to let go...

Hinata carried Y/n to her room where Y/n vented. But little did she know, Boruto heard everything. Hinata stared at Y/n who was fast asleep in her and Naruto's bed. Boruto offered to carry her to her room. There he spent the entire night by her side to prevent her tears from flowing in her peaceful sleep. Morning arrived and surprisingly Boruto was awake early. (Y/N) heard a knock on her door. "Come in!". she shouted since she had difficulty zipping the back of her clothes. Hinata walked in and smiled seeing Y/n in difficulty and helped her. "Thank you Auntie-", she started only to feel a hug. "Why?", she asked. "If you want to talk, I am always here for you, (N/N). Never forget that. You are the second daughter that I never had.", Hinata stated. (Y/n) smiled in gratitude and hugged back. This moment had to be ruined by Boruto and his shouting. "We're going to be late, (N/n)! Hurry up!", the two females just giggled. Y/n walked out of the room with Hinata behind her. Boruto grabbed Y/n and started to run. Hinata laid her on the door frame while smiling . "they remind me of me and Naruto, speaking of Naruto-", Hinata said as she stared at her wedding photo. 

I guess Hinata and Y/n have something in common; their sad love life.

A tear ran down Hinata's face. Himawari saw this and hugged her mother, y/n felt something from  Hinata she had never felt before. \

A mother's love...

Shikadai gives her a reality check: people only loved her because she was powerful and of high status. The air became thick, making her feel as if she was dying. The voice inside her wanted blood but her heart was pure and wanted peace. Y/n took a deep breath and calm herself down." A simple loss of a friend made me so feeble", Y/n thought. No, Shikadai wasn't just that. She saw him with someone else...Sarada at that!

Y/n remembered what Lady Tsunade told her to do to tame the anger she held within.

1  2  3...

They were holding hands and smiling. 
"Ignore it!"

4  5  6....

She made him laugh
"So can you!?"

7  8  9...

They were kissing. The eyes of the nine tails awaken and she started to scrape her own skin until it started to bleed.
"Go on, attack them. Coward."

10..

Y/n was about to walk over to them. But she heard someone calling her name.

"Kagura."