4.

Please listen to the music, it
contributes to the chapter itself.
"I'm sorry, I'm being selfish",

When Y/n turns around, Mom and Himawari gasped in shock and I knew then that I messed up.
"Y/n, darling, it's ok ",Mom said as she got up and hugged her.

Her eyes were red as blood, her teeth were sharp as thorns, her red hair was smooth as silk and her skin was pale as snow.
"I'm so sorry I leashed out at you guys, I gonna go to my room",she said, I watched as the girl I loved held her tears as walked slowly.
But little did I know that not only did I made y/n angry and also pissed of the Yin Part of Kurama aswell. Mom
looks at me with disappointed eyes and said"Boruto, fighting is the only duty, a ninja has, the Hokage and Kurama himself has a lot to do, to make sure that people can live safely in peace, you are gonna to learn that starts at the academy tomorrow, it should that's very important".
I laid in my bed as I stared at the images with my family, even the one where baby hima and 5 year me and 4 year n/n, I NEED to apologize."This is so uncool..I am uncool.
*Idk how to explain Denki's silent fight with his father, this is Denki's Pov*
My father pushed me roughly onto the land, he seems upset after what I said to him. He was greedy, greedy for me to learn.
"Denki you are the heir to Kaminari Company, general studies are not enough", he said, he was hungry for me to learn to take over one today.
"Boruto,Y/n sama, gomnen, I tried to be strong like you, Boruto,I tried to be intelligent , courageous and a incredible person like Y/n sama, gomen, but Im and always will be forever WEAK....
"But father,I just-", i said with tears in my eyes while looking down.He didn't even give me a chance to finish my sentence.
"Pitiful",the word he spat in my face, "Why I never asked for this,I don't understand", I thought negatively towards myself.
"I know you had a run-in again with some bullies today", he said, sad, I held my head down ."How could you put a end to this type of behaviour unless you get training at the academy", he questioned, he asked a question I could not answer, a question that created a hole, no, a crater in my little heart, I felt as my body stiffened in fear, in disappointment,in shock,there was a feeling in my heart, a feeling that sends chills around my body, from head to toe, a feeling on rampage....this feeling , anger and depression washer throughout my veins, but then I reminded Boruto and Y/n sama words:
"Denki, take my advice if you don't want to do something, just be honest and if he doesn't want to listen to you have to say then so be it, y/n said
"Yeah you're right", Denki said causing Y/n to smile.
"Oh, give me a break, at least you get to see himself at home,my stupid old man only think about work and ignore his only family",I said a bit down cause n/n to rub my back.
"Wait, really", Denki replied."So whenever I disobey my dad he is never around to punish me", He said confidently with my fist near my chest.
Denki sighed so I looked at him so did y/n.
"But seriously who cares about what your dad says, do whatever you want and teach him a lesson",Boruto said to Denki.
"A lesson", said Denki looking at Y/n and she just sighed.
I got up on my feet, until more,"So I just have get strong, is that what you want me to do", I said looking my father dead in the eyes.
"That's right", Father responded in a cold but serious voice."If I prove it to you, then you'll let me study whatever I want to ", I said hoping for a yes but instead I get a"If you prove it", Father said probably thinking would never be able to succeed so I held my head down.
He slammed to the door in my face as I held my head down once more.
"I need strength but I don't have that kind of power", i said as I had a flashback of being bullied. A dark chakra- like shadow developed over me , I held my head up, and my eyes were emotionless and empty."Then I'll just prove that I have to, right".A seal awakened as a light followed the outer pattern of it. "Ah, no, no, no",I shouted to myself as I ran no dashed down the streets of Konoha."You're gonna be late", Himawari said as my alarm clock kept off."Yeah I know and where's N/n!?", I asked/replied."Oh , she left already", Mom replied .
"What, I got this bye", I stormed out the door.i screamed as ran down the streets"Just kidding", I said smiling and I swung around a pole , jumped on a roof , and did some cool poses on the air."sleeping in and taking the train to school,ninja academy, this is gonna be so easy and look at that,here come my ride", I said excited but I was shocked when I see Denki walking down the street"Oh it's Denki", I said looking to my side"darn it I forgot that she left early, without me"I said pouting afterwards.I looked at Denki,only to see dark chakra surrounding his entire body.
Authors POV
Boruto's left eye was surrounded in chakra which only exposed his pupils, this caused them to be lighter and had a glow to it
Switching back to Boruto's POV
"Hold on, what's that?", I said referring to the chakra that was pointing to a specific direction. I rubbed my eyes only to see that it was gone and so was Denki."oh he's taking the train too, I think Denki and I will get along", I said as I hopped off the pole.
No one pov
"What did you want to talk about Denki, what, you want revenge, you called us out so let's do this, what's the deal huh", one of the bullies said.
"Hey", one of them because found some money."lucky", the one with brown hair said grinning.
"Look", the other one pointing to the train but little did they know that they were in for a surprise."let's just grab what we can, it couldn't hurt","Yeah that's right", they said as the train closed as one of them banged the door for it to close, the train was moved, they were shocked , terrified,scared all synonyms of being afraid.As it went off Boruto hot onto the top of it.
"You guys are so simple minded", said Denki."Denki!", The bully with brown hair yelled. What are you thinking, knock it off, what's going on",were the phrases that the bullies use. This was one of our company's prototypes but were a lot of problems with it", he said as a part of the top broke off."It is defective, just like you guys ."what are you saying huh, we were just having a little fun with you", where the phrases the bullies use once again."A little fun huh,Denki replied."to see that I put another defective car of the same track but if but it's empty , you get it now, just a little collision of defective goods,nothing important", dinky said joining index fingers together.
"You've got to be kidding,right", one of them said."Hey knock it off", Boruto said throwing something into one of their arms."What are you doing here?"Denki asks. Boruto then replied "I just happened to see you, aren't you going to the entrance ceremony"."who cares about it, I need to show father my power and prove that I'm strong