11.

Y/n as Erza Scarlet

Y/n as Erza Scarlet

Y/n felt bad for Iwabe, she saw him walk out the room, holding his head down in disappointment and sadness.

Although she wanted him to release his will of desire and strength, but sadness was not what she wanted. She swore I saw a tear rolling down his face. Y/n felt bad, no she felt horrible, ashamed and everything in between.

She ran after him, no one noticed because they were acknowledging Boruto for his win, it seems like they forgot that Iwabe had feelings too.
Unlike the others, Y/n didn't like to see others sad.
"Iwabe, wait!", she yelled to the boy, who was walking into the forest. He just ignored her, he saw losing as a sign of weakness.

She grabbed his arms due to the fact, he was taller than him.
"Iwabe", she silently yelled.
"LET GO OF ME!", Iwabe yelled at her, he saw her flinch, he didn't mean to yell at her.
"Wait! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell.", Iwabe said silently.

Y/n was shocked, she never seen him so gentle with someone, they were wrong, he is a very generous and kind person on the inside, such a heart of gold that no one has the opportunity to see. He held down his head, Y/n could see he was going to say something.
"I want to be like..you", Iwabe said with a tint of blush on his cheeks.
Y/n was shocked by his statement, Iwabe wanted to be like her but why..

"You see..", Iwabe was going to say something else, but instead he fell, taking Y/n down with him

", Iwabe was going to say something else, but instead he fell, taking Y/n down with him

"Iwabe", Y/n whispered to the boy on top of her.
"I'm glad you want to be like me, it makes me very happy.",Y/n thought she was never inspirational to others, she was never perfect.
Iwabe leaned in towards her face, she shed a tear and Iwabe wiped it away.

But little did they know someone was watching them for above.
Y/n never felt like this towards someone especially towards a boy.
Maybe, Iwabe was different from the others, with a gentle heart that was hidden from the world.
"Thank you Iwabe...", Y/n whispered once more.

"I see, so you want to steal her away from me

"I see, so you want to steal her away from me..Iwabe", it was the cloaked person, he claimed Y/n to be his.
He was going to hurt Iwabe but he saw how precious he was to his Suki.

"You're lucky, Suki-chan loves you, or else, you'd be dead", the cloaked person said and disappeared like a thrill of sand behind.

A/n: I'll be updating another chapter later but it seems like Y/N has a love interest😏
Sorry it's short