27.

---------------------------●●-----------------------------
Previously....
"I've given up on teaching you guys.", Shino sensei said. "Wait, it came back!" Boruto shouted.
"Therefore, I will eliminate you right here."
-------------------‐--------------------------------------------
Mitsuki's POV
"We can't stay here, we have to go!", y/n shouted. We ran into the forest. She sat Boruto down and gave him some water.
"Shino-sensei is not himself. So we have to see with him", she said. "Can you hear yourself? You sound stupid.", said Boruto. "You dragged us into this mess, Boruto and I sound stupid!", she yelled.
I felt bad for her. She didn't sign up for this. "He only fights like that when he's serious.", Shikadai stated. "So he is serious about killing us?", I asked. He nodded  in response.
"Shino-sensei is at jonin-level, we are not match towards him.", he added.
She's oddly quiet.

Y/n's POV
"I cannot be here, I can feel it, something is weird here.", I said. I wished them the best of luck but right now, my body matters more than them. Bugs. Bugs everywhere. "I have you where I want you.", Shino-sensei said. I glared at him, I feel my eyes turn blood red.

One attack and he flew into the water, I wasn't myself; I couldn't change back

One attack and he flew into the water, I wasn't myself; I couldn't change back. The state I was in, was hungry for blood and nothing else. Mitsuki jumped into the water and electrocuted him. Mitsuki wasn't coming up. My heart started to hurt. Shikadai and I were about to jump in the water until Shino-sensei stopped us and saved them instead.  They came back up to the surface, coughing and exhausting.
"I think you said you were leaving", Shikadai said. "I know but I realized I made a mistake and Shino-sensei caught me.", I responded.
"N/n, I have something to tell you actually.", he said
"What is it?", I asked.
"I..I...I like you Y/N!"