20.

Y/n as Rory Mercury

Madara finally arrived at Konoha in peace, at least that's what they thought.

"Uncle, we're in big trouble especially me.", Shikadai stated with a scared look on his face while rubbing his hands

He remembered what his mother had done to him last time when he skipped school, Temari knew about Shikadai's major attraction to Y/n, she barely knew Y/n but she didn't like the effect some girl had on her son, Shikamaru, on the other hand, completely adored Y/n, he was the one who created her alias, N/n.

To Shikadai, she was more than just a a girl he had a crush on , she was his best friend for Christ sake!
'Tch I envy this so called Madara Uchiha!', Boruto and Inojin shared the same thoughts, Madara's feelings for her seems somewhat wrong, what's a 90-year-old man doing with a 13-year-old.

Boruto got upset and decided to finalize the mystery of Y/n's age.
"Y/n.",Boruto called the girl sternly, she turned her head in response.
"How old are you? Are you really thirteen?",Boruto asked her, this caused Madara and Kurama's eyes to widen

Were they ready for the truth?
How would she react?

Suddenly , a big but beautiful axe appeared in her hand and she swinged it at them.
The attack didn't affect Madara and Kurama, but on the other hand the boys were sent flying.

"You want to know how old I am?"
"Pesky humans, I am way older than Madara himself, I am approximately 509 years old!"

The boy were in shock, to the point that Shikadai fainted.
"5-5-509!?", Boruto exclaimed in a confused manner while he choked on his own words.

" It's official Im into older women, but Hime you don't look 509 years old.", Inojin stated

"Well, you should have seen her past self,you children wouldn't understand.", Madara smirked.

"Beware!", Y/n shouted at them
They were confused, a shower of shurikens and knives were thrown from nowhere.

She just laughed, how idiotic can a human be!
She disappeared in thin air, nowhere to be seen.
A bright light flashed the sky, it became red with a hint of black and lightning striked.

Once again, she appeared with her axe, the force she carried allowed her axe to pierce the fragile ground

She got up from the ground with a smirk on her face, if you knew Y/n very well, you would know that smirk meant death.
She clapped for their seemly audience, the boys were confused, not to mention, Madara and Kurama.

"Shinobi.",the female said sternly, to their surprise, a few men ran after
Y/n.
She then smiled at them and dashed at them as well.

Sometimes were injured, a few were afraid and an adequate amount were dead

.
Before one of the shinobi could face his death, he asked Y/n who she was.

" I'm Y/n Kyuubi, the daughter of the Nine-tailed demon fox, the apostle of Gremoria and the goddess of war, death and revenge."
"But you won't live to tell that tale!"
"Please, Lady Kurumi spare me!", he begged, holding her leg while looking into her eyes, Y/n kicked him in the stomach which caused him to fall.

""But you won't live to tell that tale!""Please, Lady Kurumi spare me!", he begged, holding her leg while looking into her eyes, Y/n kicked him in the stomach which caused him to fall

All they heard were screams, and what they saw was incomparable to anything else of this lifetime.

But it was true no one, no soul could live to tell the tale of the goddess of death,war and revenge, the apostle of Gremoria, the great daughter of the Demon Fox, Y/n Kyuubi was a force that shouldn't be reckoned with.