7.

It's been a few days after the incident, Y/n still hasn't awoken from her coma. Lady Tsunade stated that she suffered from a hit in the back of the head which can probably cause memory loss, Kurama was furious and would swallow Boruto alive, only if he wasn't Naruto's son, he would have ripped him to shreds.

Then, a particular platinum blonde came barging into the hospital, panting with tears running down his face, Boruto was very depressed because of what he had done, he nearly killed her for god's sake. He also knew that if Kurama took over Naruto's body, he would be dead by now.

To see Y/n's beautiful skin as white as snow, her face which nearly looked dead, and the frequent beeps of the heart rate monitor made him burst out in tears, then suddenly he saw the same dark chakra they possessed Denki coming towards him, he was wiping his tears and placed a stern look on this face. The dark chakra suddenly disappeared, he was so confused.

But then, the room turned into a crimson-red, a huge gust of wind made Boruto flew through the wall, the red-like chakra created a ball that formed to a huge fox head, screams of terror were heard throughout the hospital, then Lady Tsunade came barging in, destroying the door with her monster-like strength in progress.

Tsunade tried to convince Kurama not to hurt Boruto, he refused to listen for his baby vixen who lying unconscious beside him, he couldn't afford to lose her like her mother, sealed away, heartbroken and gone forever...he could never forget the name, Madara Uchiha. After a while, Kurama decided to calm down, before letting a few tears fall, he sealed him away in his daughter's body.

Boruto left the roses he bought for her from Ino's flower shop on the table beside her bed and left feeling even worse than before. While leaving he came across a mysterious person in a black coat and a hood. He never thought anything about it and continued his walk home.

This mysterious person walked into the hospital demanded to see Y/n but it was past visiting hours when the lady at the front desk refused, she was choked by a snake wrapped tightly around her throat. This person shows no mercy whatsoever, he knocked out everyone that came his way, until they found Y/n's hospital room, they watched her sleep and blushed at her beauty, they swore they would protect her but now they were back how would make sure to.

They saw it was getting late, just as they were going to jump out the window, they stared at her lips until they ended their night with a passionate kiss.

"Good night suki-chan"