18.

--•••--

--•••--Inspired by "Lovely" by Billie Eilish

--•••--
Inspired by "Lovely" by Billie Eilish

Thought I found a way, thought I found a way, yeah

Madara held Y/n close to him, he refused to let go, it always ended like this, why can't he be happy.
He won't let them take her away from him again.

But you never go away(never go away) so I guess I gotta stay now

He dodged all their attacks with Y/n on his back, he had a stern face but soft eyes, I glanced at her for a moment until he saw the young Nara's shadow possession Jutsu headed towards him.

Oh I hope someday I'll make it out of here, even if it takes all night or a hundred years

He quickly got himself together, once again, their attacks failed again.
The boys and Kurama were determined to get Y/n back, they believed that Madara didn't deserve anything but they forgot Madara is a human, a person with feelings, who could cry, who could feel guilty.

Need a place to hide but I can't find one near.
Wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear.

Y/n started to cough, Madara felt a liquid running down his clothes.
Blood...Blood, she was coughing up blood, the others noticed this too.
Kurama slowly walked towards Madara trying to convince him that he wasn't going to hurt him or Y/n.

Isn't lovely all alone, a heart made of glass, my mind with stone, tear me to pieces, skin and bone.
Hello, welcome home.

He didn't believe him, he thought he was lying because then he realized that Kurama always kept his word.
He softens his heart and stares at the red-haired female that is placed on the floor, he nodded giving Kurama the signal that he trusted him.

Walkin' out of town
Lookin' for a better place
(Lookin' for a better place)

Panic rushed through their bodies, Kurama was kept checking her heartbeat. This reminded the three males of when she was in a coma except that this situation was a bit worse and it was Boruto's fault this time.
Madara felt his breath getting heavy, his eyes were flooded with tears, he was panicking, well they all were, but he took it worse.

Something's on my mind
Always in my headspace, but I know someday I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years.

What made the situation worse was that she wasn't not breathing, Kurama give her CPR approximately five times, he was frustrated and furious with himself but he stared at Madara with a look of surprisingly look of pity, Madara saw it but he wasn't concerned about Kurama.
He was concerned about Y/n, "is she okay?", "will she make it out alive?" were some questions running through his head.

Need a place to hide but I can't find one near, wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear.

Kurama created a portal so that Boruto, Inojin and Shikadai could go back to Konoha to summon Tsunade.
With each minute, her heartbeat got slower and slower.
Kurama could see the fear and panic on Madara's face, he placed his hand on Madara's shoulder, which was a sign he gave him to indicate that she would be fine.

Isn't lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tears made to pieces, skin and bone
Hello, welcome home

Y/n raised her hand causing Madara and Kurama to rush over to her.
Her voice was now fragile and weak.

"I'm sorry father and thank you, Madara."
Her hand slipped out of Madara's, as her blood stained both of their clothing and hands.

There, sadly, a heart of gold stopped beating, both Kurama and Madara froze and the medics arrived, but it was too late, she is gone forever

Hello, welcome home