23.

Y/n's Pov

"This whole situation has truly reckoned havoc on my week.", Shikadai said as the group entered the academy grounds. "Shika, in fact, all of you, I'm so sorry that I placed you guys in such a situation.", I apologized for my actions and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

It was Denki with a bright smile on his face. "Good morning Lady Kurumi", he greeted me while bowing which caused a bit of a scene. It was embarrassing because as popular as I am, many people think I'm seeking attention or I take advantage of others because my father was a powerful Tailed Beast, or the fact that I was blessed by the Six Paths.

"No Denki, I told you that you can call me Y/n.", I suggested hoping he would agree and luckily he nodded 'yes' in response. "Also, I was told that a student is transferring to the academy.", Inojin said trying to start a conversation.
"Is that so, this is gonna be a drag...", Shikadai responded, I just giggled at his sarcasm.
It turns out that the class had a competition pertained to who was the better gender. And the girls won.
Sumire came up to each student and gave everyone a mat. She placed my mat on the ground while she was straightening it out I stooped down to her level and said.

"I hate people who are fake and are liars"

"Y/n Sama I-", was the only thing that could leave her mouth.

"Tch-", She looked at me with real sadness in her eyes. What a shocker! I didn't know liars could express the truth at least once in their lifetime. I could only glare but if looks could kill, she would have been dead by now.

"Forbidden Art: Gremoria's Torture of Despair".
(A Genjutsu that is used to torture one's mind to causes emotional distress, chakra depletion, and even death, similar to Tsukuyomi and Itachi's Genjutsu)

Sumire was trembling and sweating with a scared expression on her face in the meanwhile, the certain nine-tailed fox was laughing a little too hard.
"Mere humans can never overcome that type of Genjutsu, seeing her trying to resist it, is kind of ridiculous.", I nodded in agreement with my father. Sumire had a summoning seal on her back, a dark presence was fuming from her.

"What are you hiding from the world"

"Who is Nue?", I asked curiously.
"A creature Naruto fought years ago but it seems like it's still alive.", I hummed in response.

I walked up to Sumire and placed my hand over her back. I placed a summoning blockage to prevent her or everyone from ever unleashing that beast again.