22.

Previously on Kurama's Daughter

Boruto turned to the others with sadness and anger in his eyes as he stared at the ground for a short period.

She's gone.
-
-
-
Madara tried to sense if she was near but it didn't work.
"I knew it, a chakra blocking bomb.", Madara said out of disappointment.
"A chakra blocking bomb, how did they even exist?", Boruto responded in confusion.
"Well, it was used back then in the wars, it had to ability to seal the opponent's chakra temporarily or even permanently, and without chakra, I am practically worthless.", he explained to the boy.

"Permanently-", Shikadai was in shock, there was more than just a drag. This was a suicide mission. But he would risk everything for Y/n.
Inojin just sat there in the corner thinking of a plan to get them back.
"You said we were in the Sand, am I correct?", Inojin asked, all eyes turned on him.
"Well, why not ask your uncle.", he suggested, it was indeed a good idea. The Kazekage would know what to do or at least be able to recognize his past allies and the rogue ninjas of the Sand.

After walking for a while, the group finally stumbled upon the Kazekage's office. They were greeted by guards who refused to let them it but after Shikadai stated that he was the nephew of the Kazekage they immediately allow them to go. Shikadai knocked on the door loudly only to hear Gaara allowing them to come in. Gaara was shocked to see his nephew but what made the situation, Madara was there. "Wasn't he dead!?", Gaara thought.

"Why are you here!?", Gaara shouted as he pointed at the Uchiha male. "Uncle calm down, he's on our side plus we got bigger fish to fry.", Shikadai said. Gaara wondered about this situation his nephew was in. "Kurama and his daughter were kidnapped by rogues of the Sand.", he explained. Gaara understood the situation immediately.
"Shukaku"

Shukaku stared at her surrounding as he tilted his head in shock yet interest
"Uchiha...Madara", Shukaku said coldly
"I thought you were dead", One-tailed Beast shouted at the black-haired man
Madara's face suddenly saddened. Shukaku read his facial expressions until Gaara confirmed his conclusion.
"Shukaku, Kurama and Y/ n were kidnapped by rogues of the Sand. I summoned you to sense if they were near", Gaara told Shukaku as he nodded in response.
After 5 minutes of silence, Shukaku finally spoke, "Found them...",he said. "They're in a cart, their chakra level is low and it's best if you go after them immediately. Go Northwest.", He added to his previous statement.
The group nodded in sync, they tracked down the cart they could see that Kurama was partially conscious while Y/n was sound asleep. It seems like they drugged her more than her father, by the look on his face you could only see worry for his child and not himself. The card's only came to a stop in the forest. Two men came out of the transport, they removed Kurama and Y/n from the vehicle.

"But wait I am confused, how did two Tailed Beast of a godlike level get knocked out and kidnapped by mere humans?", Inojin asked, I mean he was asking a question everyone had on their minds.
"Well based on past experience, there's only one person who is involved and interested in tailed beast chakra and that is Orochimaru.", Madara stated the three boys immediately figured out that Orochimaru used the two rogues which were slaves and ordered the two to kidnap Kurama and Y/n.
They were ready to attack, these rocks were in for a treat, luckily Madara was quick enough to sit multiple traps.
The brown haired broke stepped on a pile of leaves only to fall down a steep hole. The remaining role notice this, he was prepared to attack. The silence was suspicious and the leaves suddenly rustled.

His blood splashed on the tree nearby, they ran to Kurama and Y/n who were partially unconscious

His blood splashed on the tree nearby, they ran to Kurama and Y/n who were partially unconscious. Shikadai went to check out the cart. To his surprise, it was filled with needles which contained a neon green substance along with others, that looks like blood. Shikadai picked up two of the many sample of needles. "Guys look what is found.", Shikadai said as he showed them the needles in his hands. Madara was curious about these substances, he took it from Shikadai and poured it on a stick he found on the ground. In result, the stick grew, he was shocked.

"What's wrong?", Boruto asked in curiosity. "This substance is made of Hashirama's cells", Madara stated.
"Who's Hashirama?", Boruto asked and Madara responded saying

"An old friend"