26.

It was a normal day, nothing can go wrong, right? Well, you're wrong, not with Boruto around? 
We will be learning about summonings today, something that I am not very proud of. That is because I keep messing up. Although, I believe I'll get better with the help and assistance of Shino-sensei. I couldn't wait on Boruto, he missed his alarms and prefer not to be late...again for the second time. I made a stop at Shikadai's house, his mother doesn't seem to like me much but I don't blame her, a mother does what she thinks is best for her child. As I greeted the woman in front of me with a good morning, the glare she had slowly softened after seeing the smile on her son's face. We approached the door while talking, only to see the door swing open. Surprise, Surprise

It was Boruto...and Denki that looked half-dead from the constant dragging and running. Surprisingly, Temari didn't shout at Shikadai for the loud slam, I guess she was too busy arguing with Shikamaru to hear the door. " (N/N) you left without me!!", Boruto yelled in annoyance as he crossed his arms. "Boruto, forget about that, is Denki ok!?", I said with a hint of worry in my voice. Shikidai shook him for quite a while but he wouldn't regain consciousness. "What should we do!?', I yelled. "Give him some milk", said Boruto. We just stared at him with disappointment and awe. 

As we steeped at the grounds of the academy, Inojin spawned out of nowhere and scared us. "A rose for you, my lady", Inojin said as he gave me a rose. "thanks Inojin I'll make sure to place these with the other ones you gave me". I said as Shikadai and Boruto snickered beside me. Inojin then shouted," Don't laugh, at least she cherishes my gifts". He was going to continue until the bell rang. He grabbed my hand and ran off with me. "HEY INOJIN! TEME! HOW DARE YOU!", Boruto yelled while running after me and Inojin. 

Luckily, we arrived at class early, sensei wasn't here yet. She drifted off to sleep and realized I was in my father's domain. I didn't want to bother him so I walked to the dark corner. As expected, he woke up from his slumber, I was scared since he was known to be grumpy when woken up. "Good morning papa", I said trembling. He yawned loudly and had sleepy eyes, "Good morning, my dear", he said. "You don't mind me sleeping here?", I asked as I tilt my head. " Of course not, you can stay here. I'm sure your friends will wake you up when class starts". I nodded in response as I also drifted asleep. I sensed the presence of students coming to class, so I felt myself waking up. And of course, Sarada had to be here and she calls herself an Uchiha. She's still wearing that cask, oh how Itachi, Madara, and your father would be disappointed in you. And finally, Shino-sensei arrived.

Shino-sensei explained the history of the Summoning Jutsu, and Konohamaru gave a demonstration, causing a group of fangirls to gather around him. I overheard the girls being disgusted about his summoning animal as a frog and discussed what animals they wanted. " Its not about what you want you know, right?", I decided to intervene. "No one asked you!", Sarada yelled. "No one asked you to fight so shut up before I break your another arm", I responded.

"Anyways before I was rudely interrupted, I was saying that it's about the strength and bonding that you, the summoner and your animal has", I explained. " Can you give us an example (N/n)?", Boruto asked excitedly. I was a bit skeptical at first, but why not give it a shot. I cut my thumb while my sharp teeth. "Summoning Jutsu!", I whispered under my breath. And there was my wolf summoning, Shinra. Kakashi found her injured and gave him to me on my birthday. "Excellent form Lady Kurumi!", Shino-sensei walked over to us while clapping. "I want to do a summoning too!", Boruto said. He ran off and grabbed Konohamaru's scroll. He proceeded to perform the Summoning jutsu yet it was incorrect. And of course he was scolded for it , of course. The bell rang once again.

"(N/n), what are you eating for lunch", Boruto asked. " (Insert the food you are eating)", I responded. " Honestly, that sounds good", Shikadai responded as Boruto nodded in agreement. "You're gonna eat that disgusting spicy burger, aren't you?", I asked. " What a drag!", Shikadai said while yawning. " Shut up Shikadai, and yes I'm eating that delicious burger", said Boruto as he ran off the store. "Do you want some?", I asked Shikadai, he said yes. I ate the first half and gave him the rest.

The next day

Shino-sensei asks us for an extracurricular lesson, which was very odd of him to do. As we pondered why we were called, Mitsuki notices Shino-sensei's arrival. Boruto moves to greet him but then I noticed something was off about him. As I was about to say something, I was summoned to my father's domain.

"Fight my child, if you wish to live. He has intentions darker than the sky without neither a moon or stars.", my father warned me.

"There is no need to apologize any more.", Shino-sensei said as insects crawled down his face. I finally understood what my father meant.

"That's because I am going to kill all of you.", he continued as more insects emerged from his body. Shikadai and Boruto immediately stopped fighting. "What did you say sensei?", Boruto asked. The insect circled around his body. We jumped back, Mitsuki threw kunais at him. But they were caught in the web of small spiders. Mitsuki seems astonished, so was I.

"Wow, who knew you could use it like that",Mitsuki said. Shikadai jumped over to us. "Now's not time to be impressed.", he said. "Shino-sensei is coming after us, for real!",he continued.
"You have go to be kidding!!", Boruto yelled. "Boruto, your eye", you whispered. "Is this what I think it is?", he continued.

...

"I've had enough of not being taken seriously by my students or having all my hard work backfire. I've had enough of everything!'" he explained. "It almost seems like everything I was worried about, was a lie. I've been liberated. That's right. Just these insects!", he continued.  The insects covered his body and spread around the trees. Breaking them. " Don't they say just watch out when a normally quiet person just snaps?", Shikadai said. "Yes in fact they do.", I responded in agreement. "It almost reminded of what happened to Metal", I continued. "What?", shikadai said in surprise.

"Even if we have to beat him up, we have to stop him!", Boruto said with an angry look on his face. "Stop...me?", Shino-sensei said. "Do you really think you can stop me?", he continued.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!"
"It didn't work!", Shikadai said in shock. The insects came after me. "Ice style: Crystal Fortess", the cold killed the insects. "Y/n, my favorite student, how could you turn against me with these...these delinquents?!", Shino-sensei asked. "I-", i was almost say something until I saw Boruto fall from the sky. I jumped over to Shikadai and Mitsuki. "Even if we can stop some of the insects, there's still too many!", Shikadai said. The insects covered Boruto's body, but Boruto tried to get them off, yet it was no use. "Its a waste of time trying to teach you. Troublemakers who constantly give their teacher a hard time...Lazy and indifferent ones who don't want to listen and disruptive ones yet there's only one who dared to listen, it was you, my lady. But why? Am I not doing the right thing?" Shino sensei said.
I glared at him. " No, you aren't doing the right time, I get that they may be lazy, different, and disruptive, but they are special just give them some time. They'll change.", I tried to convince him. "The shadow, it disappeared!", Boruto shouted. "I've given up on teaching you guys.", Shino sensei said. "Wait, it came back!" Boruto shouted.

"Therefore, I will eliminate you right here."