Evelyn leans back in her seat crossing her arms, causing her knee to hit mine, shocking my leg in the process. She quickly pulls her knee away before looking at me, "Sorry", she says with a small smile. "You're fine," I smile back before Chris clears his throat.

"Jesus man we can't even smile?" I ask, getting irritated already, what's the point of them even being here if we get glared at for talking to them.

"Why-" Evelyn starts to ask something before Chris interrupts her.

"Anyways Rhodes, these are their best friends Katherine and Sophia,'' he points to the other two girls sitting there with dirty blonde hair.

"Hey." Katherine says quietly before looking back at her hands.

"Hi!" Sophia says looking up from her phone.

I give them both a small smile, "I'm-"

"This is Greyson Rhodes, as you all probably know." Chris interrupts me this time.

"Dude, we really got work on you letting someone finish a sentence." Jake says before taking a sip of his beer.

"Fuck off, man" Chis says with a wide grin on his face.

Soon we all get into talking with one another. Chris keeps interrupting people, but that's just the way he is. Evan has totally been flirting with Ellie so if he doesn't get his ass beat I'm telling on him like a five year old, because I got yelled at for smiling at Evelyn.

By 11:30 most of us are pretty drunk or almost there, we're at the point we'll still be able to remember everything tomorrow, or at least I am, but I'm definitely past the point of not flirting with Evelyn.

As Chris, Ellie, and Jake are engulfed in whatever the hell they're talking about I take that as my chance to finally talk to Evelyn.

Walking up to her and the other two I clear my throat to get their attention, "Ladies..."

"Yes?"  Sophia says, looking up at me.

"Mind if I steal Evelyn for a minute?"

"She's all yours, just remember, wear a condom." she winks at me before grabbing Katherine's hand and walking to join the other in a game of pool.

"Mind if I sit?" I ask before I pull out the chair next to her.

"Go for it, babe" She says as an amused grin forms on my face.

"So, I'm your babe now, huh?"

"Depends, can you keep a secret?"

"Depends, what's the secret?"

She leans in towards me, "I don't actually listen to anything my brother tells me." she attempts to whisper, but it still comes out pretty loud.

"Babe, no one does." I say as she leans back again.

"Oh, so now I'm your babe?"

"Only if you wanna be" I wink before taking a sip of my beer.

"So tell me, Greyson Rhodes, what exactly were the rules my brother set for you guys tonight?" she asks, raising a curious brow.

"How do you know he set any?" I ask knowing damn well she knows he did.

"He made some for us, so I figured he made some for you."

"I'm pretty sure his exact words were: if you dumbasses even look at one of them in any sexual way, I will beat the shit out of you." I say making my voice a little bit higher to sound more like Chris.

"Stop, that impression was spot on." she giggles, putting her hand in my bicep.

"What do you say we break the rules, and get out here?" she asks, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth, looking nervous.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'd like to keep my life." I chuckle folding my arms, wishing she wasn't his fucking sister right now.

"He won't find out, I have a plan." she says winking, before getting up and whispering something to the other girls.

They all say bye before starting to head towards the door. Stopping to turn around and grab her purse Evelyn whispers to me while Chris isn't paying attention, "Meet me outside in ten if you wanna, if not you won't hurt my feelings, I promise."

"