But before Hickory could shoot an arrow, everyone heard footsteps coming from the cave. Everyone stayed still and watched anxiously for the thing to come out.

Once the first foot, or rather white paw came out. Joan, Carlos, Beetle, and Mina anxiously came closer to see if their friend is alright.

"Snowy! Sugar, you alright? You seem tired, come out here to take a deep breath!"
Joan said not realising the growls coming from her.

"Sis? Is everything alright?"
Carlos asked coming closer, squinting his eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of Snowfall's fox face.

That's when Snowy was walking slowly towards her friends, facing her head completely downwards.

"Snowfall, whatever are you doing? Please stop it!"
Mina said backing up, along with everyone else backing up.

That's when Snowfall showed her head towards them. They all were shocked and horrified when they saw Snowfall's red, demonic eyes instead of her cool, and calm blue eyes.

Snowfall was starring deeply at Joan specifically. Growling and licking her tongue back and forth.

"Run."
Mina whispered and it triggered Snowfall to attack.

Joan ran immediately into the jungle, while Mina was attacking Snowfall by slashing her talons into her face.

"Sorry Snowfall, but you ain't hunting Joan! Not now, not ever!"
Mina thought fiercely as she was fighting her friend.

Meanwhile, Joan was running as fast as she can, she knew why she had to run, she knew why her friend was chasing her.

"Please, please, please tell me this is a dream!"
Joan thought, running faster than before.

That's when Joan heard something running behind her, but she didn't turn her head around to see, she just kept looking forward.

Until, she tripped on a weed and got her hooves got tangled in it. She tried to break free but stopped when she saw the terrifying eyes of her friend walking slowly towards her.

Snowfall was about to jump on top to Joan, until she was attacked by something. And quickly the rest of Joan's friends came to free her.

"Who's that?!"
Joan shouted in full terror.

"I don't know? The Sirus Black?!"
Beetle said back covering his wings around Joan.

The thing that was attacking Snowfall was a midnight black Wolf with red eyes. No one saw what the wolf did to Snowfall, they were all too afraid.

But Once the damage was done, Snowfall was laying down, breathing slowly while the black wolf collapsed and it changed it's form.

"Carlos?! What'd you do to her?"
Mina shouted touching a couple of his scratches.

"She's not dead, just tried. I have to take her to the cruise."
Carlos said back, carrying Snowfall in his arms.

A couple of hours later:

Branch already contacted Quincy and Essence about the situation that happened. Carlos carried Fox-Snowfall in his arms and walked to the cruise to get his sister and himself rested.

Everyone was terrified and petrified. Joan however, looked so horrified that Branch suggested that she needed therapy.

"Alright, let's see what info we have, what do we know now?"
Branch said, in a panic manner.

"Doesn't anyone see it? Creek's alliance? Extracting Animal Abilities? The Dark Creepy voice? Snowfall being savage? It all adds up!"
Poppy said back bringing agreeing faces.

"But, what are your thoughts exactly?"
Beetle asked, while his hands were trembling.

"We need to chat with Creek!"
Poppy said back.

"This ain't gonna look good."
Joan said under her breath.

At the Cruise:
Again, Branch contacted Quincy and Essence about Poppy's idea of Creek being connected to the Dark Voice. Good thing they know we're Creek is, since they are the ones who caged him up.

They both came to Creek's cage, he was just sitting their minding his own business until Quincy knocked loudly on the cage.

"Ugh! What do you want? Didn't you already capture me?"
Creek said with absolute sarcasm.

"We have questions, and you need to answer them!"
Essence said in her "Queenly" tone.

"Pfft. What are they about? Zen Meditations? Pop Tribe History? Stories of the Bergens?"
Creek said facing his head away from the King and Queen.

"Just answer the Damm questions!"
Quincy said, and this time Creek turned around to face them.

"Who is the Master your serving for?"
Queen Essence asked.

"Pfft. You think I'm this stupid! I'm never gonna tell you, cause I'm loyal to him!"
Creek said back.

"Oh, it's a him."
Quincy said as he was writing on a piece of paper.

"Crap! Shouldn't have said that!"
Creek thought angrily.

"Sorry Creek, but you deserve it!"
Queen Essence said and pressed a button.

Creek then realised a red glow coming inside his wrist. It was a microchip.

"Setting it to Truth."
Quincy said and pressed another button.

"What are you doing?"
Creek asked, but they just ignored him.

"Now let's test. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever did?"
Quincy asked.

"I peed in the pool."
Creek said truthfully and honestly.

"That was very and a bit too honest. At least it works."
Essence whispered into Quincy the last bit.

"Who's the master your serving for? And what's his Master Plan?"
Quincy asked loudly to Creek.

"We call him the Dark Lord. His plan is something that he has been trying to achieve in 10,000 years. But once he heard about the Animal Hybrid Trolls, he had a bigger plan."
Creek said, spilling the beans.

"What is it motive here?"
Essence asked then.

"His original plan was to rule the Troll Kingdom since the Trolls banished him."
Creek said again.

Quincy and Essence had their eyes wide open.
"Wait? Our ancestors banished him-"

"But once I accidentally, and unknowingly summoned his soul, he had the plan to rule the Trolls and the Hybrid Trolls as well."
Creek explained more.

"But, why does he want to rule?"
Essence asked in fear.

"To become not the Dark Lord, to become Darkness itself. That's all I have to say! Goodnight!"
Creek said before collapsing on the stone floor to sleep.

"If the Dark Lord has been trying to succeed trying to rule the Troll Kingdom in the past, we need to find that story!"
Essence said to her husband.

"But like Creek said, it was 10,000 years ago! How are we going to find information that old?"
Quincy said back with confusion.

"We need to find it, otherwise Darkness will spread in 2 realities, maybe even more."
Essence said as the 2 Funk Trolls stared at each other with fear in their eyes.