Narcissa stands by the door of the living room, waiting for someone.

"Felicity, may I speak with you before you enter?" Me, then. She's waiting for me.

I nod my head. "Is something wrong?"

"No. I just want to make sure you know what to do tonight."

I nod my head again. "I do. Get Draco and Ethan as far away from the camp as possible, then apparate back to the living room. May I ask, there aren't any wards put up, is there? If so I might not be able to apparate through."

"Lucius and I have made sure that you can get through." I nod my head and start to head through the door but Narcissa stops me. "One more thing, whatever relationship you have with my son, you need to terminate it soon."

"I'm not in any type of relationship with your son." I lie.

"Friendship counts as a relationship." She quips. "For his reputation, he doesn't need a half-blood to be around him. Or with him."

"Have you asked him what he wants?" I argue back. I'm not going to let her win this one.

"This is not about what he wants. It's about what he needs."

"Then maybe he needs someone who is a better influence on him than his father." The words spill out and I don't regret them at all. Narcissa's face grows cold but there's something behind her eyes that tells me she knows I might be right. "You know you say that you don't want Draco in this deatheater stuff but if his father has his way he will be. You know I'm right but you won't admit it. And last thing, it's selfish of you to not take his wants into consideration. If you really care for him, you would let him be happy. Not a shell of himself. Like his father." I pull away, satisfied with what I've said, and walk into the living room, where Lucius, Ethan and Draco are waiting.

"Finally." Lucius mutters. "We don't have time for you to eat, so let's go. The portkey leaves in five minutes." I nod my head and walk with the group of boys to the portkey which is situated outside. A large hand-held mirror lays on the ground. I'm guessing that is the portkey.

We all gather around it, each holding a bit of the mirror. Lucius quietly counts down. 5-4-3-2-1. The world around us spins and twists into a different sky and place. The ground disappears beneath us and suddenly we're falling. My gut twists, and I have to resist the urge to scream. I hate heights. I hate the feeling of falling. Feet should be on the ground, not in the air.

We all let go of the mirror at the same time, as we get closer to the ground. I stumble, landing not necessarily on my feet. I land on the ground a few feet away from the boys, the breath knocked out of my lungs. Ethan walks over and extends a hand for me to take.

"I hate portkeys. I hate any means of magical travel." I grumble as I take Ethan's hand to stand up. Draco glares at us, mainly Ethan, as he helps me. Ethan holds on for a second too long, I realize, so I pull away before anyone gets hurt.

We head off to the campground. From where I'm standing I can tell which tent is the Malfoy's. Huge, white and secluded from every one else. It's sitting up on a hill, looming over everyone like the owners are supposed to be some self-righteous god. Oh wait that's what the Malfoy's act like. Lucius does anyway.

Inside the tent is just as big as the outside. There is an individual room for each of us, though I doubt we will use them. We each pick a room, away from each other, before Lucius has an elf make something for us to eat.

"Did I tell you we're going to be with the Minister in the Minister's box, Felicity?" Draco asks, hours later as we walk up to the Minister's box. I try to avoid everyone's stares and comments. I hear people saying, "That's Lafoi's daughter," or "Lafoi must be so embarrassed of that girl."