Chapter 55: Storm

Ezekiel made small talk with Clair. He found out that she was 16 years old. He also knew that her mother died at childbirth. Her father was a different story. He was a USA sniper and had taught Clair everything he knew about sniping. Clair and her father had an unbreakable bond least she thought. Once her father was offered a new deployment he took it. Clair felt so betrayed. He didn't have to take the job she knew. He was leaving her all alone. That's when Tomas came. When Clair's dad was shot and killed she was sent away by her by her family. Tomas made out to be the best at what he does. When in reality it was a living hell. Ezekiel knew it was hard for Clair to speak about her past and he felt bad for her. He didn't know how to comfort her but he did try his best. But Ezekiel's sometimes found it hard to listen. It was odd. Days had passed since Riley was taken away. He could hear her screams for a couple days then it all suddenly stopped. He dreamed of what could have happened. Maybe she had gotten free and ran away. He knew it was a long shot but it could have been true. He longed for it to be true. Clair turned to him and touched his shoulder. Ezekiel almost refrained from her touch then we turned to her.

"Yes?" Ezekiel asked quietly and upset that she made him stop thinking.

"Someone is coming." Clair said and she put Ezekiel's ties back on and he did the same for her.

The pair sat quietly on what use to be Riley's old room. It looked more like a torture chamber than a room. The both pretended to be lost in though trying to hid their fear as Tomas walked in. He walked towards them and looked at the both of them.

"Well now who is next?" Tomas smirked.

"I am.. I just want to be with Riley." Ezekiel said carefully.

Tomas laughed creepy and just started at them like it was a joke.

"Well? Where is she? You can do anything to me I just want to be with her." Ezekiel said more pleadingly this time.

Tomas looked hard at them both then look around the room and turned to them again.

"It will take a lot to be with her again child." Tomas said with that creepy smirk on his face.

"I'll do it. Whatever you need." Ezekiel said promising him.

"Will you now?" Tomas asked happily to his reply.

"Just tell me where she is and I will do anything." Ezekiel said starting up at Tomas.

"She is not here." Tomas giggled.

"Take me to her! I just want to see her!" Ezekiel said losing his temper now.

"Take a guess of where she is." Tomas said.

"She is with you somewhere." Ezekiel said.

"In a away but I'd take a lot to be with her." Tomas said.

"I'll do it just tell me." Ezekiel pleaded more.

"She's dead." Tomas laughed.

Then a storm of cops and FBI agents stormed the room.