Chapter 3: family time

Riley got ready and they all walked out of the woods. Riley's hands were getting sweaty and her heart was racing. She had no clue what she could say to her parents or sister. She didn't know to be happy or mad. But she had to make up her mind and fast. She could now see the town and the clock tower ticking. She grabbed Ezekiel's hand and held on hard.
"You nervous?" He asked.
"Very, I have never met them. I mean I have but I don't know them. I hope they are cool and have a good explanation for what happened." She blurted out.
"I see, well you will be fine. I swear." he said
"No swearing ezekiel!" Zak shouted.
All of a sudden 2 people rushed out of building.
"Ezekiel? Is it really you?" Asked Phillip.
"Hello ma, hello papa. I'm back." said Ezekiel happily.
The three of them embarrassed for a long time. Then he turned to riley and zak.
"This is my girlfriend, riley. and our friend Zak." he said proudly.
"Hello, it's so nice to finally meet his parents." Riley says nervously.
"Ar.. Are you the Riley?" Asked Aurora.
"To be honest I'm so not sure. But I do believe I could be." Riley said.
Aurora runs to a apartment building and about 5 minutes later 2 more people come out.
"Riley, is that you?" Asked snow.
I smile.
"I am riley." Riley said as her heart raced. They run and they both embrace me and I hug back.
"We were hoping you'd find us." said charming.
"I've been looking for a long time but here I am. It's good to finally meet and see you." I say and we all went into granny's for a cup of hot chocolate with cinnamon.