Chapter 38: Here we go again

Belle was in distress. The love of her life was gone. Least to her he was gone. Belle looked day and night for something that could match the spell what Zelena was brewing up. None the less Belle couldn't find it. Least not yet. In the mean time Mica had heard Riley was in town. She wanted to go and find her.So that is exactly what Mica did. Riley was walking down the street after she heard that Zelena was the newest town witch. Mica saw her and Ran as fast as she could towards Riley. Riley saw her and smiled at her then when Mica finally got there she hugged her.  

"How are you Kiddo?" Riley asked. 

"I am great! I really missed you." Mica told Riley.

"I missed you too. Sorry I got help up at the hospital." Riley said as she started to guide her towards Granny's. 

"With what?" Mica asked.

        Riley lead her into Granny's and sat down at a booth not realizing that Riley's parents were just a couple booth's down. 

"I am going to buy you lunch so we can talk." Riley said. 

"What do we need to talk about?" Mica wondered as she sat down across from Riley. 

"You can ask questions then I want to ask you something." Riley told her. 

"Okay RiRi. What happened with Tomas?" Mica asked as she had already known the answers. 

"Same thing as always. Where he would just make me bleed badly and pass out." Riley shrugged. 

"Right, also I have seen you and Ezekiel do you think he will purpose soon?" Mica asked. 

        Riley giggled then put he hand to he face then she was ready to answer.

"I hope so but I am only seventeen." Riley said. 

"That's true. I know you guys will end up together though." Mica smiled. 

"I thought the same way when I met him five years ago." Riley said as she thought about him.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Mica asked as she took a drink.

"So you know how I skipped two grades and am in college?" Riley asked.

"I remember." Mica responded.

"Well I made that college in England. I talked to Ezekiel about it and he said that he would come with me. Now I don't know if I am going to go but I haven't even talked to my parents about it yet. So I was wondering if  you had an opinion on it." Riley said. 

        Snow and Charming could over hear their conversation and they did not know what to think of it. 

"I think yo ushould go. You have been dreaming of going for as long as I can I can remember. So yeah you should go."Mica told her. 

        Riley and Mica ate and then Riley took Mica home. Riley hung out with Ezekiel and she texted her friends. They both were obessed with their boyfriends right now which was alright with Riley. Riley went home and saw her parents sitting there. 

"Hey guys, what are you doing up?" Riley asked.

"Waiting for you?" Snow said.

"Why?" Riley questioned. 

"Because we over heard your conversation at Granny's." Charming said. 

"Of course you did..." Riley sighed. 

"Don't give me attitude young lady." Charming warned. 

"So tell us about this." Snow said. 

"While I was gone I skipped two grades and when I was at college one day and there was this chance to go to England and I had said applied and I made it. I'm not sure I will go just for the fact that you are having a baby soon and that I should be here." Riley shrugged as if nothing had happened. 

"If you say so." Charming said. 

"Can I ask you guys something?" Riley asked nervously. 

"Sure anything honey." Snow said. 

"Will Zelena break up our family again?" Riley asked sadily. 

"Of course not!" Snow said. 

"Okay good, but I'm going to sleep now, so night guys love you." Riley said as she walked up the stairs. 

"Love you too." They both said together. 

        A couple of hours later when Snow and Charming were talking the front door flew open. There stood Zelena.

"Don't talk just listen. You can either give me your baby when it is born or your daugher with yhe most pure of heart."Zelena ordered.

"Why should we give you anything to you?" Charming asked as he stood over his wife and they would hear Riley waking up from upstairs.

"I suggest you do it or I could take her now." Zelena said as she turned towards the stairs. 

"Don't you wake my daughter." Snow said. 

        Riley got up and stood up to see what was going on. She saw a woman in the room arguring with her parents so Riley didn't know what to do. She shot a bolt of magic at her the woman. The woman screamed in pain and transported out of the room. Her parents stared up at her. 

"You guys alright?" Riley asked.

"Yes you came just in time." Snow said.

"Who was that?" Riley asked.

"Zelena." Charming said.

"Oh. I hope it was okay." Riley siad. 

"Sorry we woke you Riley." Snow smiled up at her.

"I'm glad you did was having a nightmare." Riley said as she was heading back to sleep.

        Riley drifted back off to sleep and Snow and Charming went to sleep.Snow went to check on Riley every so often just to make sure she was still there.Little did the family know that Zelena had known which one she now wanted and she knew ways of getting it.