Chapter 18: Shadows in the dark

Hook. If there was anyone to blame it was Hook. My plan was golden till Hook came along. Now I will die and there will be no Peter Pan. Pan thought.
He did make Hook a promise though, this was not over. He had to somehow had to get to Storybrooke. He had to fulfill his promise. But how? He called for Felix.
"Felix, we must get the girl back." Pan implied.
"How? She's gone into a different realm." Questioned Felix.
"That's what I brought you here for. Help me think" Pan asked.
"Hmm well we have no more beans, and the mermaids won't help us. So what now?" Felix asked.
"Well see but how about when we get there what do I do?" Pan asked him.
"Well you could kill Riley or do something far worst." Felix suggested.
"Far worst? Such as?" Pan said interested.
"The famous curse. You can recurse the land and we can be their kings. We can make them suffer." Felix said ruthlessly.
"It's a perfect plan. We just need to get there now." Pan said half pleased.
The pair stared at each other clear that they had no thought on what to do. They walked around the island to where no one was bothering them. They walked for hours and their feet ached in pain. Pan stopped as he look at his shadow.
"I know how we are going to get to Storybrooke. I just need your shadow." Pan smirked.
"My shadow?" Felix asked.
"Just hold still and stand in the sun." Pan ordered.
Felix shifted and stood in the sand where the sun was heavy. He could see his shadow. Pan unsheathed a double edged knife and knelt down at Felix's feet. Pan expertly cut Felix's shadow off. Felix screamed in pain till it was over.
"Don't worry my friend. It's all over now. We have our rides to Storybrooke." Pan laughed as he patted Felix on the back.