Chapter 52: Clair

Ezekiel ran to out to see what Riley was calling him for. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. He though he was seeing the wrong thing. He blinked a couple times, but it couldn't be. But yet is was. It was Tomas. Ezekiel looked for something to defend him and Riley with but didn't see much. Then he saw the perfect thing. A wooden music stand. The stand had some weight to t but to wasn't bad. So he picked it up and tried to find a good time when he could hit him without hitting Riley too. Riley noticed what he was trying to do and she ducked and Ezekiel hit Tomas across the shoulders and neck. Ezekiel ran and pick up Riley to her feet and they both headed for the door. The click of a gun stopped them both.

"Move and your boyfriend dies." Tomas spat to Riley.

"I'm not going to move. But Tomas I thought you were in jail." Riley said and her voice cracked in fear.

"I didn't have my court date yet. So I was not held in jail." Tomas explained.

"Where would you like me to go?" Riley asked as her and Ezekiel put their hands up.

"The black van in the front." Tomas said.

Riley nodded and her and Ezekiel walked out to the car. Tomas followed and threw Riley in he back forcefully.

"Hey! Be gentle with her!" Ezekiel said and started to get in when Tomas pulled him back.

"You got something to say to me?" Tomas said getting into Ezekiel's face.

Ezekiel was about to say something but Riley stopped him. Ezekiel was slammed into the back and Riley pulled him the rest of the way in. She was shaking in fear. Ezekiel tried to comfort her but not much helped and all he wanted to do was comfort her.

Riley's worst nightmare had come true. He was back. The worst man she could have ever dreamed of was here right in front of her again. Riley felt nervous and panicky. Then a though dawned on her. Why? Why take her back there?

"Tomas? Why take the trouble to come and get me?" Riley asked nervously.

"Well Riley, I adopted you. I claimed you if you will, so I went to get what I claimed and brought back more." Tomas laughed with a demonic voice.

Tomas pulled the couple out of the car and lead them inside. Riley and Ezekiel were thrown in Riley's old room. Riley walked in room and noticed a girl there she looked around Riley's age and she had brown hair and light brown eyes. They both started at each other with our saying anything then Ezekiel jumped in.

"Who on God's green earth are you?" Ezekiel asked.

"I'm Clair, Tomas' daughter." The girl whispered.

Riley felt bad for the girl. She had cuts and bruises all over. He brown hair was matted and she looked dirty. She was shy but brave to even still be here when Tomas was gone and she could have left. But Riley wanted to her her and she would.

"I'm Riley. He thinks I'm his daughter but I'm not. Never will be." Riley said as she knelt down next to her.

"I want to leave here. I want to kill him." Clair said straightening up.

"I can help you leave but i don't know about the killing." Riley said and Ezekiel agreed.

"My dad was a sniper I can shoot. Just need my chance now." Clair said.

Riley nodded and the then the room flew open and Tomas appeared.

Authors note:

Hope you like this guy coming back! Tell me your thoughts on things and vote. Thanks to you all.