Chapter 49: Talking

"Riley look what you saw wasn't what you think it was." Ezekiel said as approached her.

"So what was it then? Huh? I don't know what to say." Riley said not even being able to look at him.

"Riley, she kissed me. I pushed her away. You just didn't see that part." Ezekiel told her.

"Then why didn't you come and tell me? Why just act like nothing happened. You have known I was upset when I took the necklace off. You also pushed me to the side and helped her up. I though I was your priority." Riley yelled at him.

"Because I though you trusted me. I didn't think you saw it in the first place. If I didn't push her off you would have gone after her again. I know when you fight you don't stop. I mean I know why you don't but it's no excuse. I should have told you but still." Ezekiel snapped back.

"I do trust you. I'm in love with you. I figured you tell me anything." Riley said as she sat on her bed.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I should have and I'm sorry." Ezekiel said as he took her into his arms.

"I was really sad about that. Oh and angry." Riley laughed as she let him hold her.

"To be honest I didn't really want to break up the fight. You are a awesome fighter." Ezekiel laughed.

"Do you have my necklace?" Riley asked.

"Oh so you want it now?" Ezekiel teased.

"Oh shut up and put it on me." Riley said as she held her hair.

"I suppose." Ezekiel said as he put her necklace back on.

"Thank you" Riley said and she stood up.

"Hey I have to go babysit and make dinner. Talk to you later?" Ezekiel asked as he wrapped his arms around Riley's waist.

"Yes you will. Don't kiss any other people in the future." Riley laughed and hugged him.

"I won't." Ezekiel spoke then he kissed her.

Riley kissed back but she almost found it hard to kiss him. She was still hurt by him and what he had done. Even if it wasn't his fault. When he had said he knew why she didn't stop fighting, he really didn't know the meaning. Riley was always in a batter with herself over emotions or thoughts that she didn't even understand sometimes. Riley walked downstairs and saw Emma waiting there for her.

"Hey, you don't look to happy." Emma said.

"No I'm okay." Riley tried to lie.

"Tell me." Emma said as she sat down and pulled a chair out for Riley.

"It's this town, or my life." Riley said as she sat down.

"How so?" Emma asked worried.

"Nothing is ever normal in my life. I had a awful childhood then now in this town nothing is ever normal. There is always something to battle and usually you or I have to do it." Riley sighed.

"Maybe this is just your normal then." Emma shrugged.

"I seriously hope not. Emma for a while I had a job. Skipped two grades. Was in a normal college class. Had friends. Normal friends. Now I have a small job there. Online classes. My friends are a long ways away. My life always changes when I return here." Riley said back fast.

"Well your almost eighteen. Do what you want with your life then. But for now you listen to mom and dad." Emma told her.

"Okay well let's change the subject. How's you and Hook?" Riley asked with a smirk.

"He's amazing and I love him. Hey we should have a double wedding!" Emma asked excitedly.

"I seriously hope we don't! I mean I love you but my wedding day is mine." Riley laughed.

"Alright alright I guess you can have it." Emma giggle then she got serious.

"What is it?" Riley asked.

"Why do you think that girl is here?" Emma asked.

"Other than kiss my boyfriend? Well I don't know and I'm not sure I care." Riley replied annoyed.

"Oh don't get moody with me. I just want to know why this weird girl is here." Emma said.

"I guess we will find out one way or another." Riley sighed.

"Alright well I'm going to go down to the station." Emma said as she got up.

"Okay well I'm going to go and do something I guess." Riley said as she walked up stairs with her phone.

"See you at dinner Riles." Emma said as she walked out the door.

"Bye, Em!" Riley said back.

Riley was really wondering why Elsa was her but she was just happy that Ezekiel was her's again. Elsa was an issue but this time she didn't want to solve it. Someone else could and that was that.