Chapter 10: Captured

Riley looked back still seeing no one. When she turned back around there stood hook. Riley tried to run but he caught the handle of her backpack with his hook.
"You set my ship on fire?" Ask Hook angrily.
"Well in my defense you tied me up and held me captive." Said Riley. Hook took Riley back to the ship. He grabbed the rope but Riley tried to stop him.
"If you tie my up again I'll just get free and burn the whole thing this time around." Said Riley seriously.
He put the ropes down and grabbed her and shoved her in a closet and locked the door. Riley heard a loud squeaking noise. Riley soon realized that the door was block my sometime heavy which she could not move. Riley knew she was trapped. She felt hopeless till she felt her phone in her pocket. She sent a text to Emma saying.
"Emma, I was on a ship. his ship. don't tell anyone yet. I'll figure out what to do but till then keep this to yourself, please."
Then Hook came to the door and shouted.
"Look, I didn't want to capture you. I had to to get a boy named Henry. Now call or text your sister whatever you please and tell them they have to give me Henry to ever see you again. If they don't come tomorrow by sundown then I will kill you." said Hook.
So Riley did as he wished. She was sure her family wouldn't come. Why would they? They just met her. She may be apart of their family but she didn't feel like family. Riley couldn't even trust them. they gave her up. They put Emma in the wardrobe. Then her parents cuddled together and left her in the crib. Alone. After she though all this she dozed off in the small closet.