Mornings

A/N:
*Deep Breath*

Ok I know, I know. It's been a HOT minute since I updated this fic but things have been hectic. I'll explain it all in the end notes!

Now enjoy this nice smutty chapter!!
~

A week later, Penelope felt warmth between her legs that spread down her thighs and up through her stomach. A soft hum left her lips as she relaxed back into her sleepy state. Whatever it was, it felt nice.

She couldn't help the next low hum that left her lips as the warmth intensified. She attempted to close her legs to relieve it, but felt her legs being pushed apart. Her eyes opened, and she realized someone was further down the bed under the sheets, kissing and licking her most intimate parts. When she lifted the sheets, she saw Colin look up at her, his mouth taking a pause from pleasing her.

The sight of him down there, waking her up like that, was probably something she would remember forever as being incredibly hot. The biggest turn-on to date.

"Go back to sleep." He whispered with a shy smile.

Yeah, like that would happen. But she would try. Penelope let the sheets fall back down over him and rested her head back in her pillow, closing her eyes. Then, she felt his mouth again, providing the same sweet pleasure she had woken up to. She draped her arms over her face and let him take over.

The warmth continued to spread through her body, causing small pants to leave her lips. She was getting too warm, which meant her body wanted to come undone.

"Colin." She whispered, mindful to try and keep quiet. The only response she got was his tongue dipping deep within her.

"Oh God!" she cried out.

She gripped her pillow behind her and let him work her higher and higher. She bent her legs slightly, trying to find a position that gave her some relief. A smile did form across her lips though as she felt her stomach flutter. His mouth suddenly left the area he had been occupying and she was disappointed.

"Colin," she complained.

Colin appeared suddenly, crawling back up her body. He kissed her hard, letting her taste what he had the pleasure of tasting the last few minutes or so.

"I want you." He told her, looking in her eyes with such desire. "I mean...can we?" he asked nervously.

He hadn't meant to sound demanding but his erection ached to be inside of her and he couldn't wait any longer. His eyes penetrated hers, drinking her beauty. Sure he was getting sex, but he was getting Penelope too.

"If you're not too tired or sore that is. We have been quite active the last week. I promise to be gentle." Penelope smiled before she responded.

"Can we try something...new?" She swallowed nervously, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. She wasn't looking to be incredibly adventurous, but she had thought of something she might like to try.

"Anything you want, Penelope." Colin replied just as nervously. He knew there were other positions but he'd always thought he'd have sex the traditional way, because that's what you did when you were married and that's what he knew about.

She sat up slowly, coming face to face with him. Too embarrassed to say it out loud, she leaned in and whispered what she had in mind into his ear. Colin's eyebrows immediately shot up and he cleared his throat.

"I uh...that sounds... are you sure?" he asked. It was definitely something different. Penelope nodded.

"Only if you're comfortable. I don't want to hurt you." She was suddenly self-conscious, seeing that he was not on board with the idea like she had hoped.