Needs

Colin Bridgerton was kissing Penelope Featherington. And it was the most glorious thing he'd ever felt in his life. Her lips were soft and full and perfect for kissing. He loved the way they felt, the way they moved, and the way they tasted. The kiss was soft and tender but it quickly ignited an insatiable need inside of him. He needed her. He wanted her. It almost scared him, how much he wanted her. A certain part of him reminded him of just how much he wanted her.

One of Colin's hands moved to the back of Penelope's neck and he pulled her face closer to his. He kissed her more forcefully, as his other hand roamed her body. Down her back to her arms and shoulders and then to her chest. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were full of need and desire and something else he couldn't quite place. His hand hovered above her breast and he looked down at it. "May I?" He asked.

He didn't want to scare her or make her uncomfortable. She smiled at his concern and nodded her head vigorously, pulling him back down for another kiss. This one more intense than the last. There was a desperation in both of them. He chuckled at her eagerness. His hand was still hovering over her and he slowly lowered it to her breast. And dear God it was as if he was touching Heaven. Even through the rough material of her dress, he felt how large and soft and full they were.

His desire for her intensified as he touched her. Both of his hands snaked around to the back of her dress and he began to unbutton it. After a few moments he pulled it down her arms and exposed her bare breasts. He pulled away from the kiss to admire them. Penelope became uncomfortable with his eyes on her bare chest and she moved to cover herself with her arms. Colin shook his head.

"Don't. Let me look at you." He said as he gently pulled her arms away from her chest. His breath hitched in his throat and he felt himself grow even harder below. He sucked in air through his teeth and slowly reached his hands out to touch her. She moaned when his palms made contact with her nipples and Colin chuckled.

"Good God, Penelope. Your body was sculpted by Aphrodite herself. You're absolute perfection." Colin said looking up into her eyes. Penelope felt herself blush. She'd never felt beautiful but when he said these things to her she felt like the most beautiful girl in the world. Colin pushed her back onto the couch and climbed on top of her. He stared at her for a moment and then placed his hands on her breasts again. Adjusting them so her nipples poked out between his fingers. He felt himself grow even harder. His breeches were starting to get painfully tight. He wanted nothing more than tear their clothes off and plunge himself deep inside of her. To claim her as his. To take what no other man could or would take. To fill her in ways she had never been filled.

He leaned in and slowly put more weight on his hands, feeling how soft the mounds of flesh were. He started rubbing his hands along her skin and admired the way her nipples grew harder with his touch. He watched as his hands jostled her breasts around and the way they bounced here and there. He was a man after all and it was quite fun seeing the different ways they moved with his touch.

Colin slowly lowered himself on top of Penelope and began suckling her neck as his hands continued their tricks with her breasts. He nipped and licked his way down to her clavicle and suckled on the skin. He kept moving south and then he was in Heaven.

Penelope gasped as Colin blew hot air across one of her nipples before his mouth latched onto her. His tongue danced around her nipple as he suckled on her breast. His hand massaged the other breast, pushing and pulling, kneading and squeezing as his mouth continued it's dance. And then he switched and gave the other mound of perfection the attention it deserved.

Penelope writhed underneath him. Her hips bucked up and she gasped when she felt something hard press into her. Colin growled as he pinned her hips down with his and pressed his arousal into her most intimate of places. Penelope gasped as she felt her stomach tighten every time he shift his hips against hers. All she could do was wrap her legs around his waist and placed her hands on his backside pulling him close to her. She needed more but didn't quite understand what it was she needed. Colin lifted his head and looked at her face and smiled.

"Marry me." Colin mumbled as he leaned back down to nuzzle her neck. Penelope froze instantly.

"What?" She asked him, she could've sworn he had just asked her to... but that wasn't possible.

Colin chuckled softly and pulled away to look at her. "Marry me."

Penelope looked at him confused. "Why?" And then it was his turn to be confused.

"Why? Because I've beseeched your honor. If anyone found out about this you'd be ruined." He heaved himself off of her and pulled her up so she was sitting next to him. The moment had been broken and she started putting her dress back on silently.

"You want me to marry you because you've had your way with me?" Penelope asked pointedly.

"You would be ruined if word got out, Pen. I can't in good conscience take liberties with your honor and not make an offer for your hand in marriage." He explained but her face contorted.

"So you want to marry me out of duty?" She asked standing up and turning to face him. Colin simply nodded.

"Marry me, Penelope." He asked her again and part of her soared with joy. She'd waited so long for this and here it was and yet the other side of her couldn't get past what he said.

He only wanted to marry her to protect her honor and thus his too. She had always told herself she would refuse to settle for a marriage of convenience. She wanted a love match. She wanted a true marriage. She refused to settle for a marriage like her mother and father. And that is why she answered with.

"No."