"I'm still looking." She said and held up a purse. "Nope. I'm not pissing Colby off. We can come back later." He said then took the purse and put it down.

Sam ended up dragging Katrina out of the store because she kept getting surprised but once she was out we were able to get to the hotel again.

When we got up to the suite, I went to my room so I could get changed. I noticed Colby wasn't in the room which I found weird because he wasn't in the living room either.

I got dressed in a black long sleeved dress and some heals. I didn't want to wear too much make up so I just put some mascara on and called it a day.

Once I was ready I made my way out to the living room to see Colby drinking a whiskey on the couch.

"Did you have fun shopping?" He asked and patted the couch next to him so I could sit down.

"Yeah, it was fine. Here's your card." I said and handed it to him. "Sam said you didn't get anything." He said and pulled his wallet out, putting it back.

"There was nothing I wanted." I said with a shrug. "Hmm. Alright." He said as people started emerging from their rooms.

"Are we ready?" Colby asked as everyone hummed their confirmation. "Perfect. Let's go." He said then stood up and held his hand out for me.

We ended up going to another ridiculously expensive restaurant which was amazing.

I wouldn't get used to the luxury that was going to these nice places but I had to admit it was fun to pretend.

Once we were done with dinner we made our way to one of the clubs on the strip.

My fake ID was working nicely which I was grateful for.

Although if I were to get caught wouldn't they find out who I was?

Would that get me back home and with my family?

I found myself getting sad at the thought. I was growing to really like these people. The girls were always so sweet and accepting. Jake, Corey, and Sam were always nice and tried to make me comfortable.

Then there was Colby.

The scary guy who was in charge. I've watched him kill people with no remorse in his eyes. He knew what he was doing and would do anything to protect his men.

He could also be so sweet though, making sure I was alright and cared for. I couldn't quite figure out our relationship right now but it was interesting to say the least.

"Day dreaming?" Colby asked, interrupting my thoughts as he handed me a drink. "Something like that." I said then looked at the fruity drink in my hand.

"I don't want to get drunk tonight." I said and looked up at Colby. "Not even a little bit?" He asked as I pursed my lips. "I wanna remember tonight." I said as he nodded.

"You will. We'll slow down the drinking." He said then turned me around and put his hand on my waist, swaying to the music.

I tried to loosen up but felt the familiar tension in my core.

I needed at least one more drink before I felt comfortable being around Colby like this.

"Why so tense, sweetheart?" Colby whispered in my ear. "I have to pee." I lied and pulled away from him.

"Thank GOD. I had to pee but didn't want to go alone." Devyn said, overhearing me. "Let's go." I said and looked up at Colby. "Be right back." I said with a smile and took Devyn's hand, dragging her through the crowd.

"So...you and Colby.." Devyn said as we walked towards the bathroom. "What about us?" I asked and got in the long line that was leading to the womens room.

"You guys are a cute couple." She said and nudged my shoulder with hers. "Not really a couple." I said with a shrug. "You act-" She started but was interrupted.

"Heyyyyy ladies." A man slurred, causing my whole body to tense. "Just ignore him." Devyn mumbled to me.

"Playing hard to get?" He said and turned my shoulder aggressively so I would face him.

"I'm not interested." I said as he laughed. "Come on..let me just buy you a drink." He said and pulled me towards him by my waist.

"Get off of me." I said and pushed him away. "Come onnn." He groaned and tightened his grip on me, causing me to gasp.

"Just let her go, she has a boyfriend." Devyn defended as the guy looked at me. "I don't see anyone around." He said as I groaned and pushed him back, causing his back to hit the wall.

When I did that his demeanor shifted to one with anger causing my heart to stop.

"You think you can beat me? Huh, little girl?" He bellowed and got in my face. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there, trying to think of anything.

"HUH?!" He yelled angrily causing me to flinch. "Bro, just leave her alone." Another guy, who I presumed was with him, said as he pulled his friends arm.

"Nah, this bitch wants to fucking fight. So let's fucking fight." He said as I shook my head. "I don't wanna fight." I said simply as his jaw clenched.

Before anyone could do or say anything he wound back and punched me in the jaw.

"Julia!" Devyn gasped as I felt blood trickle from the side of my mouth.

"How bout now!? Wanna fight me now?!" He yelled angrily as his friend pulled him back.

"I'm so sorry about him." He said as I took Devyn's hand and pulled her towards the crowd again.

"Are you okay?!" She asked as I nodded, trying to keep myself together. I had grown some skin since Colby fucked me up in training but the nerves I was feeling from that encounter were shaking me up.

I suddenly just wanted to be alone in my room, reading a book.