The Lost Oni

Previously: 767 words

Now: 928

"All right everyone. We lost Lloyd...again. So what? We never quit! Besides, if they took Lloyd there most likely still be on the island somewhere so we just have to find them." Jay said. "Jay SHUT UP! We lost Lloyd, WE KNOW. And we still don't know if we can get off this damn island, because SOMEONE ordered everyone to destroy every possible way off of this stupid island!" Kai shouted in anger and annoyance. I looked around and I saw that Lloyd's old gi was missing from the rack where it was originally kept. "Kai, did Lloyd have his gi on when they attacked you guys?" I asked. "No he didn't, but I swear it was there before we were attacked though." Kai said. "YES!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "You guys really don't know? Nevermind. I never told y'all anyways." I said. "Tell us what?" Cole asked. I went on the main computer and typed in the password, I then hooked up the tracker that was implanted onto Lloyd's gi and six dots appeared on the main screen. "What are those?" Jay asked. "I had trackers implanted on our gi's, in case of an incident like this one. The black dot is Cole, blue is Jay, grey is me, red is Kai, white is Zane, and green is Lloyd." I explained. "So he is in a cavern?" Cole said. "Yep." I said.

Everyone who was coming rushed off to get ready and I ran to my room. I was in the middle of sharpening my trident really quickly, when Kai walked in. "Yes Kai?" I asked, glancing at him, before I sheath my sword on my back. "You okay? You sounded really angry when we found out that they took Lloyd again." He said, looking at me with that look. The 'I know something is wrong with you', look. I sighed. "We just got him back and I'm already losing him again. He's only human, you saw what he was like after we first saved him. I can only imagine what they put him through." I said. I was terrified at the thought of what they have done to him, or what they could be doing to him now. Kai nodded and we sat together before we heard the others calling for us.

We headed out for the cavern, Kai staying in the front with Skylor, lighting our way through the dark cavern. We made our way down the area and we started to look for some kind of sign that the cultists, Lloyd, Chen, or Clouse were there. We then came across an area that looked like it held someone. There were chains on the wall, and several, um. Maybe dead cultists. "They're alive." Skylor called out. Phew. I sighed out in relief. We then looked and saw some deep claw marks on the walls, and a trail of blood that led down another tunnel. "Guys were going in!" I said and they all started to follow me. "Do you think we should go down here?" Cole said warily. Jay had stayed back to try and fix Zane, with him staying behind, we were down one Zane, Wu, Garmadon, Jay, and Misako. "I'm nervous too, but just remember, we shouldn't let our fears get in the way of our job." I said. Cole smiled and nodded. We kept walking but then we were attacked. We couldn't see who or what it was, but it was not something I like to call pretty. Then Chen walked out. "Attack!" He shouted. We started to fight off the cultists but to no avail and we retreated. "Retreat!" I shouted. We all ran out.

After we ran out all the way and got back to the bounty I looked to see if we had everyone but I couldn't spot my hot-headed brother anywhere. "Where's Kai?" I asked nervously. "I thought he was right behind me!" Skylor shouted. Then we realized. We left Kai behind. But, he can take care of himself right? Oh who am I kidding? After Lloyd disappeared he came home with an alcoholic beverage and I had to throw it out. And a week after that I had to forcibly make him eat and finally shower.

After about 20 minutes a search patrol had come back. "Anything?" I asked. They all shook their heads. I sighed. Then we heard a loud thump. It was Kai! Who had just tripped over his own feet trying to walk over here. We helped him up and asked him where he was. "I was lost." He said. "Lost where?" Cole asked. "In the woods." Kai sighed. "I didn't know what to do, so I ran in a random direction before I made it here." I mentally slapped myself in the face. "Kai! That means you didn't pay attention to our forest survival training and instruction that was not even 3 DAYS ago!" I snapped. Kai just shrugged. I grabbed his ear. "YOU LISTEN HERE!!" I shouted. "OW OW OW!" Kai shouted. Everyone laughed and Kai was rubbing his ear. "You deserved that!" I snapped.

"All right, how do we rescue Lloyd from Chen and Clouse, when they are completely prepared for a battle, and have a small army on our side." Cole asked. After a while of talking, Cole and I finally got a plan put together. "YES!" Jay shouted. We turned around and looked at Jay who closed Zane's chest compartment and stared with pride.

The droid sits up and a pair of glowing blue eyes open.