Before Peace There Is War

Previously: 1159

Now: 1325

Finding Neuro was harder than we originally had thought. The Master of the mind was a pretty secluded person, only coming out into the public for a small amount of time, before heading off to his room, so they waited before spotting him. Zane went over and pulled him aside, we went off and followed him. After explaining everything, he looked at me, and I could tell he was reading my mind, I made sure to remember everything I knew of Chen, and his eyes widened, before he looked lost in thought,

After confirming that he was in, he decided that it was best that he go and try and find some way to stop the fight between Jay and Cole. We waited for a little while before he came back in with a serious look on his face.

We were all on edge waiting and hoping that Neuro could figure something out. "Anything?" I asked Neuro. "Nothing, they are both determined to get rid of all 5 of you." He said. I sighed. I looked at everyone and shook my head. Everyone was disappointed. Cole looked at where Jay had left. "I'm sorry I wasn't much of a help." Neuro said. "No, it's fine. You did all you could." I say. I looked down and walked back to everyone. "We tried everything! Who knows what they've done to Lloyd by now!" Nya said. I couldn't even think about it. From Lloyd's reaction to us, they're using dark magic on him. Even hurting him. I clenched my fists in anger. "We can't think about that. How about we use this fight to our advantage!" I said. "How?" Jay asked. "Jay. You haven't seen Lloyd yet so you won't be able to find him, if Cole were to go down he could work with everyone who was eliminated and they could break out together!" I said. Everyone looked hopeful at the plan. "I'm doing it! Even if my powers will be gone, I know that I can find some way to escape, all I need is eyes and ears from up here." Cole said. Zane looked at him. "I can find a way to make that happen." He said with a smile on his silver shiny face. "Alright, just, be careful. I'm sorry ahead of time for any pain you'll feel from my shocks." Jay said. "Don't worry Jay! I'll live! Just don't go easy on me, you know I don't go down without a fight!" Cole said.

After a couple of hours the fight was about to begin. "ALL CONTESTANTS MAY ENTER THE ARENA!" Chen shouted out. (I'm only writing important details, anything unimportant will likely not be in this story, unless it's funny). Jay and Cole entered. "Ready? FIGHT!" Chen shouted out. Cole approached Jay and hugged him. The two were known for not fighting each other besides sparring, or if they had to. Then Jay and Cole started to fight, though we all could tell that they were holding back. Jay zapped Cole lightly, only causing him to stumble a little, but he never lost his footing. Cole launched Jay in the air 'accidentally'. Cole purposefully launched Jay near the Jade blade and Jay grabbed it, raising it above his head as a symbol of victory. "Winner! Loser!" Chen shouted. Cole fell through the trapdoor that Chen had opened up. "Cole!" Jay shouted out. Once the door closed Jay walked back to us. Nya hugged Jay, but Jay refused to meet her gaze and walked off silently. "We have to fight through. For Cole." Nya said. "For Cole." We all said. Nya followed him to his room and came back over to us a few minutes later. "He'll be okay. He's just a little upset." Nya said. We all looked down. "Nya, you should prepare for your fight later." I said. "You're right. I'll go and start training." She said and walked off to her room.

I just lay down in bed for no reason. I don't have any fights yet so I don't think I have a need to be up and running yet. I stretched in my bed and yelled out when my bed flipped over and I fell on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the underground tunnels. I was frustrated. Stupid Chen and his trapdoors. Why were they in his room? Was Chen and Clouse spying on us? I tried climbing up to get out of here. I couldn't and I sighed. Might as well try to find another way out. I kept walking around for about an hour when I faintly heard an announcement. "THE FIRE ELEMENTAL IS NOW DISQUALIFIED FOR NOT SHOWING UP AT THE LAST FIGHT OF THE DAY! IF HE IS FOUND PLEASE DIRECT HIM TO ME!" Chen shouted into the microphone. I sighed. "I'm sorry Nya." I said. I kept walking. I mean, I couldn't go back to my room because people will search there. I just sighed and kept on walking, I had a long road of hiding and evading ahead of me.

I walked around and stopped when I heard voices. "Keep walkin' prisoner!" A cultist said poking somebody covered in white powder. I looked closer and saw that it was Cole who was clearly pissed. "Hey! I'll go as fast as I can when I want to!" Cole snapped. I was surprised. Normally Cole was nice and gentle, even with enemies, he never snapped like that before. I kept on walking. I remembered a few things about this hallway, the symbols changed each tunnel, and I recognized the symbol that lined this hallway. But from where? I saw the area with the prison cells. I walked over and saw Cole being directed to some large doorway. "You will be in the noodle factory now." A cultist said. Cole looked overjoyed but was suddenly pissed when he learned he couldn't eat anything. "What's the point of me working in a noodle factory if I can't eat anything?!" Cole shouted. I sighed. I decided I would help everyone escape because I mean, I'm already wanted by Chen. I climbed into a vent on the floor, and headed forward. I was sure that this would lead me to the factory, I mean, if the arrows were correct. I busted a vent and I climbed out, and stood up. After making sure no one could see me, I walked over to Cole while no one was looking. "Cole!" I whispered. But he didn't hear me. "COLE!" I whispered loudly. He turned around and was shocked to see me. "KAI?!" He nearly shouted. "Shh! I'm still wanted by Chen you know!" I whisper shouted. "Oh right! But why didn't you show up for Nya's fight?" He asked. "I got stuck in here when my bed flipped over from a secret entrance." I whispered. "Oh, well I know Nya's pissed, I could hear her from my cell." Cole said. "What?!" I whispered. "She was wrecking her own room, I could hear her tossing over furniture and shouting, 'KAI IS SO DEAD I'M GOING TO BEAT HIS ASS!' and stuff like that, water even leaked through the ceiling." He said. I paled. A pissed and moody Nya was something NO ONE wanted. "Do you have a plan to break Lloyd out?" Cole said. "No, I don't have a key." I said. "Leave that to me! I can get it to you hopefully by tomorrow. But where are you going to stay? You don't exactly have your room anymore." Cole said. I knew that. "I'm going to stay in the vents, I won't get much good sleep but If you could toss the key to me secretly, I could get you both out." I said. Cole nodded. There's a vent in my cell on the floor, think you could find your way there? I thought about it before nodding. "Alright, let's get started!" Cole said.