Amber Can Be Shattered

Previously: 855 words

Now: 974

It was time for my fight with the Master of Poison. I walked into the arena with the Master of Poison, Tox I think her name was, she had a smirk on her face, and I could tell that I would need to be careful because I might not know much about science, or anything at all, but I knew that unknown toxic fumes didn't tend to mix well with fire. "Prepare to be clouded in pain!" Tox said. I smirked; this might be a fun fight if I play the right cards. "Ready contestants? GO!" Chen shouted. I charged at Tox quickly, but she went for the Jade blade instead, she likely knew that the sooner she ended the fight, the better it would be for her. She blew a toxic fog at my face, and I just blasted fire through it. I had to hold my breath doing it though, and a good thing I did too, because the toxin reached someone in the crowd, and they passed out immediately. I jumped up from where I was standing and hit her in the back causing her to fall down onto the rocky floor. I laughed a little as I headed towards the jade blade. She kept blasting poison clouds at me, I kept dodging, but I knew that it wouldn't last long. I fired away at her, her clouds mixed with my fire and blew up in flames. One of the blasts hit her and she yelled out as soon as her poison cloud exploded in her face. I felt a little guilty as I grabbed the blade and won, but unfortunately there was no time to, I have someone. "Winner! Loser!" Chen yelled out. Tox disappeared under the floors when Chen opened the trap door underneath her. Every one of my friends cheered me on.

I went over to them but was stopped by the Master of Amber. "Hello fire boy." She said smiling, hands behind her back. "Back off." I said. "Y'know, fire can be extinguished." She said, I laughed. "Amber can be shattered just as easily, redhead." I said. She scoffed. "As if my powers can absorb yours, I can use your fire against you." She tried. I was losing my patience a little bit. I was only here to save Lloyd, he was at risk here, who knows what Chen would do to him if we all lose? "If you have any achievements, and any good ones at that, you're using to try and either impress me, or get under my skin, well it's not working, neither are they impressive, or worth getting angry over. Try fighting and defeating the Overlord, the Great Devourer, the Serpentine, Lord Garmadon, and go in the Underworld, maybe then I'll be impressed." I said. She looked so pissed it was almost funny. Almost. "Like I said redhead, amber can be shattered in moments." I said. She fumed even more. I walked off. "What was that about?" Nya asked. "A redhead trying and failing to get under my skin." I said. Jay scoffed. "You always catch attention somehow, don't you?" He said. Cole just put his hand on Jay's shoulder. "Pretty sure you don't want his attention." He said. Jay paled. "No, nonononono! You keep that." He said. "Hehe, that's what I thought." I said and he looked at me and scoffed again.

After we left the arena, we grabbed lunch. We sat down and chowed down on some ramen, seriously though, how much longer can I last on only ramen? It wasn't even nutritious! My hair is going to gray soon, I just know it. "How are you, Kai?" Nya asked. "Eh I'm a little tired but not enough to make me sleepy, I guess Tox wasn't a good opponent." I said. Everyone chuckled. "How do you guys think the plan of breaking Lloyd out?" I asked. "I'm not sure about what we should do so soon in the tournament, Chen can easily bribe the contestants into turning on all of us at once and call it an 'easy match'. We should wait and start a secret alliance." Cole said. "Any word from Misako, Sensei Garmadon, or Sensei Wu?" I asked Nya. "Nope, I told them not to contact me unless it was important. Pixal said she's trying to get on the island secretly." I said. (Pixal is still in her body, she was only destroyed because Chen needed Zane). "Pixal?" Zane asked. "Yep, she managed to get as far as the loading dock, still awaiting her position though." Nya said. "Well, we know where Lloyd is, Pixal is coming to help, all we need is an alliance with the other Elemental Masters, I think Neuro will be the best, he can tell if were lying, and i'm pretty sure everyone else wants to keep their powers." Jay said. "Jay's right, if we can get an alliance with everyone, we could override Chen and his cultists. We only have to worry about Clouse and his dark magic, that's it for risks. It would be about a 95.46% chance for success." Zane said. Well, let's get our alliance started." Kai said. "EVERYONE COME CHECK YOUR BRACKETS FOR YOUR NEXT FIGHT!" Chen yelled through the speakers. We all checked the brackets. "NO!" Jay yelled out. We checked it and gasped.

"Nya vs The Master of Form

Masters of bla bla bla,

Jay vs Cole!" I shout out. "But I can't fight Jay!" Cole yelled out. Jay looked at Cole with sad eyes. His eyes refusing to meet anyones, he just stared at the floor. "I'm sorry Cole." He said. Jay sulked off to his room.

Things were about to get interesting. "We need to find a way to stop this fight." Zane said. We all nodded and went off to find the Master of the Mind.