...Lloyd?

Previously: 732 words

Now: 834

We watched as Lloyd pounced on Chen. Chen screamed as Lloyd clawed at him. Lloyd's skin turned golden and his face changed shape and he grew horns. His clothing also changed. "What's with Lloyd?" I asked. "He has taken his Oni form! We must stop him before he loses control!" Garmadon yelled out. It was too late to keep Chen from being severely harmed, as Lloyd had already taken a chunk out of Chen's arm. We grabbed Lloyd who just kicked us off easily. "Lloyd!" Kai yelled out. None of us, not even Jay and Nya had their elemental powers. Chen was trying to use the elements when Lloyd knocked the staff out of Chen's hands and smashed it. I felt a wave of energy as I was surrounded by a brown and black power surge. Then, I realized how much trouble we were in. Lloyd in his supposed 'Oni form' was now powering up an energy ball that was aimed directly at Chen. Then Garmadon pushed Lloyd, causing him to stumble, but he held his ground, although the energy ball he had missed Chen by a few inches, and instead blew up the wall behind them. That was when Lloyd started to fall over, he lost his form and turned back into a more...human form. We all ran over to him, it appeared that he was knocked out.

We all gasped when we saw his face. He looked...older. (Haha! I can and I will make Lloyd into his older self). His hair grew longer. His eye was no longer scarred, it looked normal. His hair was longer on his past scarred part of his face. It was shorter on the other side. "He must have grown in age rapidly." Garmadon said shocked. "What was that!" Jay shouted. "Lloyd is my son, as you all know, I am the son of the First Spinjitzu Master, the First Spinjitzu Master was half Oni, and half Dragon. Lloyd just unlocked his Oni side through hate and anger for Chen and Clouse." Garmadon said. "Oni? I thought those were myths." Turner said. "Oh they are no myth, how do you think i'm the Master of Destruction?" Garmadon said. He sighed and picked up Lloyd. "I called Wu over with the bounty. But we need to find Zane." Pixal said. "Last I saw, he was on the east side of the island." Nya said. "Then let's split up and find him." I said.

We were looking for Zane when he appeared with Skylor. "Hello friends," He said. "ZANE!" Me and my friends shouted. He all hugged him. "We missed you Tin Can!" I said. "But I was only gone for 3 hours?" Zane said. We all laughed. Wu appeared with the bounty and ran to Lloyd. "Is it time already?" He asked. "Repeat that! You knew this would happen!?" Jay shouted. "Unfortunately yes, I had recently found a prophecy about Lloyd, it was said that his Oni form would make him shine brighter than gold, and that he would grow rapidly when he turns into his Oni form for the first time. I had only hoped Lloyd would last longer. 12 years old and shifting for the first time is unheard of in Oni culture, from what my father told me." Wu said. "Well I guess we could say that his body is around how he would be as a 17 year old." Misako said as she came off of the bounty. "17!" I said in shock. "Yes." Garmadon said.

After we soaked that in we focused on what to do with Chen. "Kai, can I talk to you in private?" Skylor asked Kai. "Sorry, redhead, not looking for any trouble right now." Kai said. "No, it's not like that, I just need to talk to you about why I was acting like that to you." Skylor said. Kai sighed and agreed and went behind a small building. I saw Zane walking into the woods. "Where's Zane going?" I asked. "To see if any more cultists are hiding around." Nya answered. Then Lloyd stirred around. "Ugh." He mumbled. "Lloyd!" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes flashed with fear and he jumped away falling off of the couch we had him lay on. "Ow." He said. He seemed shocked as the rest of us at his voice. He sounded more mature and older. "Why is my voice like this?" He asked. "You're older." Jay said. Lloyd stared at us in shock. I handed him a mirror. He gasped when he looked at himself. "What!" He shouted. "Your voice is going to get some getting used to." I joked, trying to lighten the mood. He looked away. "C-can I be alone?" He asked. I nodded. He tried to get up and stand but he fell down instead. "A-a little h-help please?" He asked. I nodded and helped him to his room. Once he sat down on his green chair I left and headed back to the others.