Lost Again

Previously: 675 Words

Now: 727

We all looked at each other and we were all worried for Lloyd. I mean, he turned into an Oni and practically almost killed a cultist, as well as deformed Chen's face and arm. Which no one was mad about but anyways, a few of the other Elemental Masters were a little weary of making Lloyd mad, But I had a sinking feeling that they didn't trust him. "We still need to find Chen and Clouse, Chen broke Clouse out before he escaped." Kai said. "We just need a solid plan." I said. "And do you have an idea?" Kai sarcastically said. "Do you have a brain?" I asked. "N-HEY!" Kai shouted as we all laughed. "Well, since Jay broke any kind of machine Chen and Clouse could use to escape the island, as well as the fact that Zane's trackers haven't found anyone lurking on the east or west of the island, we are on the south side, sooo?" I said. "They're on the north side!" Cole said. "Exactly. We could head there and weed them out." I said. "Well, what about Lloyd? Wu and Misako are going to be here, but what if they get ambushed when we are gone?" Jay asked. Kai answered that question with ease. "I'll stay, the north side is a dense jungle, using my power would be a forest fire waiting to happen. If a fire does happen, Zane and Nya's power might not be enough to fight that big of a fire at once." Kai said. "Alright then, let's go." Cole said.

"I'm so freaking tired! Cole! Carry me!" Jay demanded. Cole picked him up and dropped him. "OW!" Jay said when he fell on the floor. "I said carry me! Not drop me!" Jay complained. "Oh, i'm sorry your majesty, do you need a royal dress now?" Cole jokingly said. Jay huffed and got up and kept on walking. "I see no sign of human life forms around." Zane said. "Chen could have Clouse using his power to hide them." Cole suggested. "They would still have heat signatures, or I would pick up the slightest movement of the plants around us." Zane said. "But what if they are in a cave of some sort?" I asked. "You could be right-" Zane was cut off, when he suddenly powered down and collapsed on Skylor, who caught him just in time. "What happened?!" Jay yelled. "hello ninja, Elemental Masters, Garmadon." Clouse seethed Garmadon's name through clenched teeth. "What do you want, yellow teeth?" I asked. "Give me Skylor or else." He said threateningly. "Never!" I said. A girl's got to protect her fellow females. Me and Skylor hit it off as best friends after fighting together. I like her. (NOT A SHIP DON'T COME AFTER ME). "Oh well, we gave you a chance." Clouse said. I started up my powers and everyone else did too. Clouse clicked something in his ear. "Commence the plan." He said. "Guys, we should head back now!" I shouted. "Too late." Clouse said before disappearing.

We ran back as fast as we could to see Wu, Misako, and even Lloyd, trying to fight, Kai was blasting fire waves at every cultist but was knocked back several feet. "Kai!" I shouted and ran to help them. "Nya! Help Lloyd not me! He isn't strong enough to fight yet!" Kai shouted back. I fought between my best friend, and my brother, but I knew I had to help Lloyd, so I ran to Lloyd, who was pinned down. A cultist knocked him out. I felt anger surge through me as I saw Lloyd fall limp. I wasn't going to lose him again. Not after we just got him back. Skylor had set Zane down and let Jay do his work. I tried to attack but a cultist jumped on me and dragged me to the ground. The cultist ran off, releasing me. As soon as he was out of sight, I relaxed a little. "Ha! Cowards!" Cole shouted. I then noticed that something was missing. I looked around before my eyes widened in shock and anger. "Where's Lloyd!" I shouted. The others then noticed that they had taken Lloyd. I screamed out in anger. I punched the ground and looked at the others. I was going to kill all of those damn cultists. Just you watch.