Nya Is Pissed

Previously: 771 words

Now: 838 words

I went back to my cell and I saw Kai hiding in the shadows, I watched as Kai climbed into the vents. My cell wasn't near Lloyd's, probably to lower risk we'd escape together, but that doesn't make it impossible! I then heard thumping up above. "NYA CALM DO-GAHH!" I heard Jay yell but it was cut off when Nya splashed water on him. Kai climbed into my cell and looked a little scared. "THAT ASS DOESN'T DESERVE MY PATIENCE OR MY CALMNESS! HE SHALL PAY FOR DOING THIS WITHOUT US!" Nya screamed out. "NYA! I SWEAR TO THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN I'LL MAKE YOU!" Zane yelled out. That was a first. I glanced at Kai who looked petrified. After all, Nya wasn't going to let something like this go. I looked around and saw a rock. I threw it up and it made a loud noise, even without my powers, I was still pretty strong, after all, I didn't always have them, I always had natural strength. "SHUT UP!" I shouted. They seemed to hear it because they all gasped. "COLE!" Nya shouted. "YEAH!" I yelled back. The guards were all called off so they weren't anywhere they could hear me. The other prisoners were also not near me, to prevent escape. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE KAI IS? MY FOOT WANTS TO BEAT HIS A-AHH!" Nya shouted but was cut off by probably Zane. "ZANE IF YOU DO THAT ONE MORE TIME YOUR WIRES WILL BE HUNG UP LIKE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!" Nya shouted. "KAI IS HERE! HE GOT STUCK, ALSO HE JUST MENTIONED TO ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE WILL SERVE THE DEATH PENALTY LATER AND THAT WERE WORKING ON A PLAN TO ESCAPE!" I yelled out. They seemed to get the memo. "COLE! I FOUND A SMALL HOLE IN THE GROUND, I JUST MADE THIS SO BE CAREFUL! IT WILL HELP YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US WITHOUT SHOUTING!" Zane yelled out. I spotted a small spider crawl through a hole in the corner of my cell. I grabbed it and put it in my palm. It glowed. "In Coming Message From Zane." It said and a video screen showed up. "Hello Cole!" Zane said cheerfully. "Hey! Stop hogging the screen! He's my boyfriend y'know!" Jay shouted. I sighed. "Where's Kai?" Nya asked. I saw Kai signaling to me to not show her where he is. "He's right here." I said. I showed them Kai who paled. "Kai Smith, YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!" Nya shouted out. "I know! I know. How are you?" Kai asked. "We are alive. We have our final challenge tomorrow. I don't know what it is, so you'll have to hurry and escape." Zane said. "Yeah, we're working on it." I said. "Bring the prisoner to the main hall, Chen wants to see our little leverage." A guard said. "We have to go!" I whispered. Kai disappeared. "Be safe." Zane whispered before the spider turned off. It climbed in my hair and stayed there.

The guards dragged someone who was clearly fighting them. "You won't get away with this!" The person shouted. No...It can't be. The guards dragged someone in a green gi. "Save it for Chen." One of them said, Lloyd looked in my direction. He looked shocked, I could also see fear in his one jade green eye. After Lloyd was dragged off my spider crawled out and spread into two spiders. One crawled out into the direction Lloyd was dragged in. The other stayed in my ear, and a device popped out that Kai used to listen in as well. "Bring our green prisoner to the hall." Clouse said. I was mad. Lloyd saved Ninjago more times than I and the others have, and he gets treated like this?! "So, you managed to fight through the dark magic huh? Well our control spell should work on you." Chen said. I gasped. "I'll fight it Chen!" Lloyd shouted. A screen then popped up and saw everything now. "Perform the spell." Chen said. Clouse chanted what sounded like a bunch of gibberish before a black smoke appeared and flowed to Lloyd. "AHH!" Lloyd screamed and tried to break free from the chains as the smoke touched him. After Lloyd stopped fighting, the magic stopped. "Release the chains." Chen said. The cultists unchained Lloyd's chains and Lloyd stood up. "Stand by me Lloyd, NOW!" Chen said. Lloyd didn't even flinch at the harsh tone. I looked at his facial features. The only thing that changed were odd dark swirls that had grown darker. Lloyd had always had swirls on his body. But normally they were faint. Lloyd's eyes, or eye, had turned a purple color. The video turned off. I sent my spider to find Zane, Nya, and Jay, to let them know of Lloyd's condition.

I hope you like my twist. I thought of this idea and was like, I need to stick with the plan, then I thought. INTERESTING! F*** THE PLAN! Hehe.