♕︎ 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝒀/𝒏

At home...

(Early bird)

(Early bird)

"Morning sleepy heads !"

One by one, the members or svt come trudging in, their the events of the previous night sitting heavily on their heads.

"Yah, why are you awake so early ? It's," Mingyu looks at the large clock hanging on the kitchen wall. "SEVEN A.M !?"

Y/n smiles as she cuts the vegetables, Hojung chuckling from her spot snuggly cuddled against Y/n's back. "Oh, she's been up since way before that."

Dokyeom's eyes widen, his hair sticking out like sunrays. "Seriously ? Since when ?"

Soohyuk chuckles as he stirs the large pot of ramyeon. "Since she was 10 she's been waking up at six thirty every morning."

"WHAT !?"

~~~

(Watching dramas is a HOBBY)

"NOOOOO !" Y/n yells aloud, grabbing the first thing she sees and stuffs her face in the soft material of her velvet couch pillows.

Hojung casually strides in through the front door, sliding off her shoes, having heard her wife's cries from outside already.

She sees the usual sight of Y/n and Jisoo , watching yet another drama together.

"Last episode ?"

Y/n and Jisoo shake their heads, an annoyed look on her face. "Yeah, and she totally picked the wrong guy !"

~~~

(Loves writing music late at night)

Y/n's alarm goes off at exactly 7pm, and she lets out a satisfied groan from her five hour nap. Running a hand through to fix her messy bed head, she trudges downstairs to the kitchen, having already smelt dinner through the bedroom door.