2. Winter ⭐

"What would you say is the most memorable moment with Winter ?"

"So, pre-debut Winter had a big crush on one of the other trainees – and I just so happened to convince her on the idea of a double date."

~~~

2. Double Date ['a/n'=any name]

 Double Date ['a/n'=any name]

"Joeng-ah."

Nothing.

"Min-Jeong."

Still nothing.

Y/n huffs before grabbing Min-Jeong's chubby cheeks, forcing her to look at her. "Yah, Kim Min-Jeong !"

Min-Jeong widens her eyes, clearly unaware she was being called, and that she was downright staring at someone from across the dance studio.

"Unnie ? Were you calling me ?"

Y/n nods. "Yeah, like, twice."

"Sorry." she shys away and Y/n releases her cheeks, before noticing Min-Jeong try and sneakily gaze at the person again.

"Joeng-ah," Min-Jeong snaps her head back to Y/n. "Just ask them out on a date."

Min-Jeong furrows her brows, but not in confusion. "Unnie – do I look like I have the confidence for that ?"

Y/n shrugs. "I'll come with – we can make it a double date."

"Unnie-"

"Hi Minjeong-ssi !"

Ironically enough, the perons whom the two girls were talking about, walks pass and waves cutely at the younger. Min-Jeong blushed profusely and almost scurried to hide behind Y/n's tall build.

"Come on Joeng-ah, just give it a shot." Y/n wiggles her brows at the younger.

Min-Jeong surprisingly found herself considering it, despite the huge nervous pit forming in her stomach. "But who will be unnie's date ?"