4. Shin Ryujin

"What would you say is your most memorable moment with Ryujin-ah ?"

"That's difficult because I feel like Ryujin and I are like, joined by the hip - we do so much together...maybe the time we tended to our midnight cravings and spent way too much money at a convenience store..."

~~~

4. Midnight Cravings

'She's gonna kill me', Ryujin thought as she tiptoed over to Y/n's bunk

'She's gonna kill me', Ryujin thought as she tiptoed over to Y/n's bunk. She was so glad Chaeryoung wasn't in Y/n's bed tonight, otherwise she for sure wouldn't even think about leaving.

Careful not to wake Yuna who slept up top, Ryujin kneels down and gently boops Y/n's nose.

"Y/n-ah."

As expected, she doesn't move.

Ryujin sighs softly as she tries again, her candy cravings giving her confidence. "Y/n, come on, wake up-"

"You better have an exceptionally good reason for waking me up, Shin Ryujin." Y/n suddenly croaks, her voice surprisingly clear for someone who woke up mere seconds ago.

Ryujin tenses, genuinely a little nervouseveryone and their uncle's dogs know that Bang Y/n does not take lightly to being disturbed when resting.

"...midnight cravings ?"

Y/n's eyes open then, and Ryujin gives a nervous smile.

There's a brief moment of silence, before
Y/n starts to remove herself from her grey duvet. "Unless someone is dying," Ryujin's eyes suddenly widen as she straightens and begins to take small steps back as Y/n pads towards her – a murderous look on her face.

Ryujin's back hits the bed post, and Y/n stands impeccably close.

Nothing is said, before Y/n suddenly breaks into a smile. "Midnight cravings are the only exception for leaving bed at this hour."