✌︎ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐘/𝐍:

In the dorms...

(L.O.U.D)

"JUNBIHASIGO, SSOSEYO, THAT THAT I LIKE THAT,"

"Y/n-ah."

"GIBUN JOA BABE,"

"Yah, Y/n-ah !"

"HEUND-"

Haewon yanks Y/n's headphones off, giving her a stern look. "You're supposed to be doing the dishes, not belting out 'That That' and flinging soap this way and-"

"That, that ?" Y/n gives her leader a charming smirk, wiggling her brows.

"Y/n."

"Sorry Haewon-unnie."

~~~

( Always causes havoc with the '04 liners)

"Drop it." Bae points the end of the broom in Y/n's direction.

"You first." she counters, her finger buzzing to squeeze the spray bottles button.

"Yah," evergone, including Sullyhoon who was puffing out the sofa cushions, looks to Jinni who had just entered from the washroom.

The pink-haired girl has mischief written all over her features...

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA !"

~~~

(Far too engrossed in zombie based TV shows)

"Yah, Y/n-ssi," Peniel grimaces next to her on the dorm sofa. "How do you watch this stuff ?"

"

Appa, I thought you liked 'Maze Runner' ?" she furrows her brows, the pair having watched the movies on numerous occasions.

"I kinda do, but the zombies are so ugly."

Y/n snorts. "Duh, are they supposed to be pretty ?"