1. Karina ❤

"What would you say is the most memorable moment with the leader, Karina ?"

"Oh that's easy – Karina's graduation was a day filled with nostalgia."

~~~

1. Rina's Graduation Day

 Rina's Graduation Day

"Jimin-ah."

"I'm done !"

Karina retreats from the bathroom, the members waiting patiently in the living room.

"Yah, unnie your hair took forever." NingNing whined as she pushed herself up from the sofa, the most ready to leave.

Karina shrugs as she joins the group in heading towards the door. "My hairs long, what'd you expect ?"

Y/n huffs after slipping on her boots and opens the door for everyone to walk out of. "Yeah yeah, less talking more walking Repunzel."

After leaving their dorms the girls piled into their car, filling the backseat as their manager sat in the front seat, and their bodyguard in the driver's seat.

Once they arrived, they headed towards the school's auditorium, but just as they're about to enter Karina grabs Y/n's hand and suddenly takes a sharp left, diverting from the group.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, where are you guys going ?"

Y/n gave Karina a weird look, posing the same question with her expression.

"We'll only be a few minutes, you guys can head inside so long !" Karina called out to her manager before breaking out into a full sprint down the hallway, Y/n's hand still tightly clutched in hers.

"How are you running in those heels !" Y/n questioned as they ran, before Karina finally slows down once they've reached a classroom.