5. Shin Yuna

"What would you say is your most memorable moment with Yuna-ssi ?"

"That's actually a really good question – there's a lot of memorable moments with the maknae and I actually. I'll go with a fairly recent one, which is when she bought me a ticket to Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim's LA concert..."

~~~

5. Unnie – are you crying !?

"Mhm, American coffee is really good

"Mhm, American coffee is really good."

Yuna smiles brightly, despite it being 7am. Chaeryoung sat up against her and Y/n's bed, scrolling through her phone – a still snoozing Bang Y/n clinging to her waist.

The youngest watches the time excitedly, a broad bunny-like grin etched onto her features.

Chaeryoung looks up, giggling at her. "Yah, you're really excited to suprise Y/n with this ticket, aren't you ?"

Yuna nods enthusiastically, hopping on her bed. "Unnie is going to love it – Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenims are basically her biggest idols."

Chaeryoung nods in agreement and hums, whilst looking down and running her manicured fingers gently through Y/n's wavy hair.

"What time does it start again ?"

An odd look passes over Yuna's features. "9 am."

Chaeryoung almost jumps from the bed, but that would've probably scared the living hell out of her girlfriend.

"Yah, Y/n still has to eat and wash up, and you know both those tasks take longer than it should !" Chaeryoung whipser-yells, and Yuna covers her mouth to soften her laugh.

"Im sorry," Yuna then gestures to Y/n, and Chaeryoung instantly narrows here gaze at the youngest. "Unnie should, probably like, wake Y/n-unnie up..."

"Oh, I should ?"

Yuna nods, fighting to keep her cheeky smile at bay.