1. Lily & Haewon (her unnies)

"What would you say is the most memorable moment with Lily and Haewon ?"

"Ah ! Last year's pride month will always be special, and it's all because I have the most supportive unnies in the world..."

~~~

Pride Month

"Okay seriously, how much longer do I have to sit with this blindfold on ?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay seriously, how much longer do I have to sit with this blindfold on ?"

Y/n fidgets in the back seat of her dad's car, sat between Lily and Haewon.

"Just five more minutes." Lily says, the smile that she practically woke up with this morning never leaving her face.

Y/n groans. "Unnie, you said that five minutes ago, and then the same thing five minutes before that, and then-"

"We're here !"

Eunkwang, who sat in the passenger seat announces.

"Where even is...here..."

Haewon slides the blindfold off of Y/n's face, her eyes only taking a moment to adjust. Soon, the wonderful colours of numerous flags being waved in the air makes her eyes light up in excitement.

"We're at- it's a pride parade !?"

"Tada !" Lily whips out a flag, one that was very special to Y/n, and wiggles it with a broad grin. "Happy Pride Month Y/n-ah !"

"Unnie," her lip quivers a bit, before looking foward and seeing the sweet, supportive, and loving smilies of Peniel and Eunkwang.

"Appa, oppa..."

Peniel reaches to ruffle her hair, and for the first time, she doesn't fight him off. "I love you kiddo, and I continue to be proud of the person you are with each passing day."

Eunkwang gapes at his friends words. "Wow, fatherhood really has done something you..."

Everyone chuckles, before Haewon takes the Pansexual flag from Lily and wraps it around Y/n's shoulders.

"Come on, let's go and celebrate."

"Oh wait !"

Everyone looks to Lily, who rummages in her bag, before smiling deviously as she reveals a rack of face paint.

And suddenly all the girl's heads turn to the two men who sat in front, sweet yet hopeful smiles on each of their faces.

The two men sigh, before nodding, resulting in high-pitched squeels as the three girls start decorating Peniel and Eunkwang's faces with pretty rainbow colours.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•••

"That's definitely one of my most cherished memories ever."