4. NingNing 🦋

"What would you say is the most memorable moment with the maknae, NingNing ?"

"One time she came back with me to my family home, and things got a little crazy..."

~~~
3am 'Invaders'

"Unnie, did you hear that ?"

Y/n stirs as NingNing shakes her lightly. "Hear..wha..."

"There's someone in your kitchen."

Y/n's eyes shoot open to see the younger one staring worriedly back at her.

Y/n panicks for a nanosecond, before sighing and closing her eyes again. "It's probably Joeng-ah-"

"It's not me noona."

Y/n now sits up straight in her bed, seeing Jay sitting at the edge of her bed. It was only now that she was up, could she hear the lights shuffling around in the kitchen.

Y/n and Jay's parents were away on a business trip, so it was only Jay, Y/n, and NingNing in the house...or so they thought.

"Okay but...then who..."

"Unnie – what if it's a robber ?"

Y/n notices NingNing's nervous expression, and she could also see the casual nervous tap of Jay's fingers on his legs.

"I'm sure it's nothing serious-"

"Noona, we're supposed to be the only ones in the house ?"

Y/n calms her heart as she gets up and slides her feet into her slippers. Being the eldest, she had to step up – no matter how hard her heart was pounding.

"Okay just, wait here-"

"Noona you're not going alone."