Author's Note

Hi to all who read this! This is your fanfic nerd, Prim, back again with yet another fanfic! (Please remember this is 2015 so if you're reading this now it's been a few years.)

Be honest, nobody should be surprised by this.

ANYWAY, so, I'm bringing you a new fanfic from a new (to me) fandom. Yes, I've hit another biggie: Supernatural. I fell in love with it since I invested in Netflix back in February. The ideas poured in, and I'm happy to share this one with you all.

Some quick things I'd like to mention:

*This story will take place in season 5. Please note that not all episodes will be featured. If they had been, this book would have had almost 100 chapters most likely. But the majority of the season's episodes will be featured; some will be glossed over.

*If, while reading this, anyone wants to create any fan art of any type, you are more than encouraged to do so! (This book has been around for a few years and still crickets when it comes to this...)

*This book is divided into two parts.

*Lastly, the usual disclaimer: My OC, Dakota Bailey, her story arc, most of her dialogue (as she may be vulnerable to stealing a character's line or two here and there) and all unrecognizable people belong to ME (as does all the other stuff that I mentioned previously with Dakota). Nobody steal anything or else I will have my hunter family track you down.

Anything RECOGNIZABLE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. They belong to their rightful owners. This story is merely written to curb my obsession with the fandom and to explore a new world and its challenges.

*P.S. Enjoy the book ^.^

*P.P.S. The cover was wonderfully done by @Popstar667 and the trailer AMAZINGLY done by @-enduphere

*P.P.P.S. This book is a 2015 Wattys Award winner and has been mentioned here for being one of 19 wildest fanfics people couldn't stop reading for 2015: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariannarebolini/best-fan-fiction-moments-in-2015?utm_term=.buRo7Nkgr#.cjroA6KLx