Part 20

The classroom was silent as ever, only the ticking of the clock made noise. And the scratching of pens on paper as Levine graded papers, while I wrote down tomorrow's assignments on the whiteboard for the morning kids who take her class. She has it in her school lesson planner, that I just simply copy, word for word, onto the whiteboard, for the tomorrow classes she had. By now, the sun was ducking behind the mountains, and everything was getting darker now, and it was now getting colder as well. I turn to the large window. I see the first school bus arriving back to the school, followed by the van, on the road below, that had been long cleared and sanded over by the plow trucks earlier.

"I like your hair. Who made it for you?" she asked, out of nowhere, as she leaned on her desk once more, staring intently at me with her brown eyes. I couldn't avert my eyes from her, she's just like Sequoia, so seductive, yet she's like a forbidden fruit...

What the heck?! I might get in trouble myself... I shake my head, trying to erase my thoughts, and trying to focus my attention back to the white board, writing down the lessons for tomorrow. 

"I did. It was nothing special. I just let it grow it out." I simply say. What? I did do my hair, and hadn't had this style since I was in freshman. But the clothes I wear nowadays are somewhat new to me, as I haven't worn a denim jacket, and this is the first time ever I've worn one.

Unlike Elisha. He's in a blazer, and a t shirt underneath. With skinny jeans to boot... Why the heck did I bring him up? I shook my head once more. I haven't seen one person dress like how Elisha dresses. Levine gave a small, but quiet laugh from her desk.

"You're so interesting. It's so cute of you to just shake your head in random." She says, still leaning over, and gave another small laugh. I look at her once more, and all I saw was a teacher version of Sequoia. She had the same outfit as her; the black spaghetti strap shirt, skinny dark blue jeans, and Dr. Marten's boots. She had pens clipped in front of her shirt, and they were all tucked under her shirt. Just the pen caps were visible, while the rest of the pens were hidden under the deep neck line of her shirt. 

Except Levine had shoulder-length hair, while Sequoia had long hair that flowed behind her back. 

And just like meeting Sequoia, I felt my pants get hard below...

What the heck, man?! don't think like that about your teacher! Just think of her, like... Like what? Tristan is a boy, and even he drives me crazy at times as well, and suddenly, like Sequoia, the urge was nothing like anything once more, as we were the only ones in the empty classroom. I quickly focus my attention back to the whiteboard, writing down the assignments from the planner to the board to take my mind off of her, and it seemed to work. Even trying to get Kira's image seemed to do the trick as well, but when I remembered the way his neck and chin touched my shoulder, I felt my pants get tighter once more just feeling his little bumps at the front of his neck...

That boy sure has a hard neck, even though he's got a tiny little double chin. And just as always, Kira, with his long slender neck, had that double chin...

 And just as always, Kira, with his long slender neck, had that double chin