{14}

[(Another) EDIT: Yep, something really is wrong with my Wattpad app... ( T ^ T ) why won't these two chapters upload????? I swear, if these don't upload correctly, I'm gonna eat non-stop]

"Um...hyung, I'm suddenly having second thoughts about all this..." Jungkook told Namjoon in the car, clutching the wheel.

Namjoon glanced at him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...I just realized..."

"Realized...what? That we could possibly lose our lives?" Namjoon meant it as a joke, but then it might've not been a good one.

"No, I realized..."

"What?"

"I just realized...I'm gonna be facing a lot of ENGENE and MOA fans," Jungkook blurted out, a look of horror on his face.

After everything that was about to happen, Namjoon laughed nervously. "Is that what scares you?"

"Hyung," Jungkook faced him momentarily in disbelief. "Enhypen and TXT are boy bands. Which means there would definitely be a lot girls. And you're not gonna be there to protect me from the girls."

Namjoon chuckled to himself, half thinking about the others who were bringing the plan in action. "Come on, it's not like you're gonna be there performing with them. You're gonna be herding the fans off."

"That's exactly what I'm terrified off. Confronting them."

Suddenly, their earpieces buzzed, and Yoongi's voice rang in their ears. "Hello? Guys, can you hear me?"

"Yes, we can hear you, hyung. Loud and clear," Namjoon replied.

"Hi, guys," This time, it was Taehyung's voice. "Seokjin hyung just dropped me off at the government's power supply. Just say the word, and I will become the Electric Man, trying to destroy the electricity supply."

"Tae, I don't think that's what Electric Man does..." Jimin replied. "Anyways. Jungkook and Namjoon hyung, where are you guys? Is Enhypen and TXT at the ready?"

"Yes, we are," Suddenly, a different voice answered.

On his guard, Namjoon knit his eyebrows, "Who is this?"

"Oh, hi, sorry..." the voice answered. "This is Jungwon speaking. Oh, um, right, I need to say my full name right? This is Yang Jungwon of Enhypen speaking. Yes, we've already set up the stage here together with the TXT members... Yeah, we've already sent word to our fans through Weverse. There'll be a crowd gathered in no time."

Jungkook grinned. "Jungwon, my man! Glad to hear that. And don't worry, we're almost there."

...

"Taehyung, on my signal, cut the power," Namjoon instructed the younger. "And...3...2...1..."

At the same moment, loud speakers boomed as the two concerts took place on both sides of the government site.

"Taehyung...?" Namjoon asked, but he got no response. "Taehyung? Come in, Taehyung."

"Hyung...I'm...trying..." came the reply. "It may take a minute."

Namjoon sighed as he nodded towards Seokjin and the two youngsters. "Change of plans, Jin hyung. You three will get teleported inside first. We need you to secure the Odds and wait for Yoongi hyung's signal"

"Wait, what? Namjoon--" Seokjin started, but was cut off when a portal appeared from underneath their feet and they fell inside what seemed to be a maintenance room. Jungkook and Jimin landed on the floor, but Seokjin was not so lucky. He crashed into a pile of boxes.

"Ow, ow, my back..." Seokjin groaned. "Yah, Yoongichi! A warning would do next time."

"Sorry..."

Jimin was the first to recover from the shock and his eyes immediately spotted the pile of clothes hung on the wall. "Hyung..."

Jungkook waved his hand across his face as they got dressed. "Gosh, who wore these? What a disgusting smell..."

"Yah, how do I look?" Seokjin asked the two, parading around in a lab coat. "I'm Doctor Seokjin, Ph.D, nice to meet you."

"Shh!" Jimin told him off. "We need to act normal, like we work in this place. Don't make eye contact with anyone we meet in the hallway."

They opened the door and did their best to lay low.

...

Soon enough, the whole building was surrounded by millions of screaming fans with cardboard signs and flyers. Namjoon wished he could enjoy the two concerts from his spot in the hill, but he had work to do.

"Taehyung," Namjoon said yet again into his earpiece. "The electricity's still running..."

"Almost there, hyung!" Taehyung shouted, trying to pull off the plugs. "Almost...there!"

Suddenly, the cord he was holding burst, and Taehyung flew backwards. He had successfully removed it.

The whole building went dark, as if someone turned off the lights, and their satellites went down.

Namjoon blew a sigh of relief as he contacted Yoongi next. "Yoongi hyung, how's our Marketing Department going?"

"We breached the first firewall. Two more to go, and we could successfully delete their intel on Y/N."

Hoseok ran over to Namjoon, a look of determination on his face. "Namjoon, what can I do?"

"I need you to check in on Y/N."

"Got it!" Hoseok answered, as a portal appeared next to him that appeared back at the mansion.

Meanwhile, Taehyung also got teleported inside the building.

"Who are you?!" An employee asked him, taking out a weapon that looked like an electric stick.

"I am an alien!" Taehyung responded, cracking his knuckles. "And I will take over Earth!"

"Ronald, we have a 204 situation here," A female employee beeped into her walkie talkie thing.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh, so does this happen a lot? I knew aliens were real!"

"Taehyung, focus," Jimin chided him as they were running through the hallway.

"Anyways, sorry, but I have to brainwash you guys now," Taehyung said as he flung himself unto the soldiers.

...

"Y/N? Y/N?" Hoseok asked, looking through every corner and room of their mansion.

"Y/N!" He yelled her name countless times, but there was no answer. "Secretary! Secretary!"

"Help!" Someone shouted. Hoseok didn't know who it was, but he followed the sound to the bathroom, where a young lady was staggering to her feet.

"Who are you? Where's Y/N?" He demanded.

"I'm Secretary Hirai and....a monster just took Y/N."

Hoseok felt lightheaded. The monster took her.