{7}

(Still in 3rd person POV)

"So...you guys made up already?" Y/N asked, toying with her pen.

The minute the atmosphere loosened up, they called Y/N to their office, and surprised her with the news.

Seokjin nodded. "I knew we wouldn't last long under pressure and boundaries. It was so exhausting to live and work with silence." He leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Hold me, Jungkook."

Taehyung rubbed his eyes, which had reddened due to crying. "Hyung, don't ever let this happen again. Do you guys know how hard it was to open up conversations?"

"Sorry..." the three culprits mumbled at the same time.

Y/N breathed, and she felt as if her problems disappeared. "Well, the important thing is that everything got resolved." She paused as everyone exchanged glances. "You...did talk it out with everyone, right?"

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck. "Not really. But we did apologize to each other about all the negative and judgmental stuff we said..."

Y/N pursed her lips. "I'm not trying to ruin the mood or anything, but shouldn't you guys fully clear up the misunderstanding? I mean, it could happen again..."

Hoseok smiled confidently, though his eyes had hidden doubts. "Don't worry, we'll talk it over once we're done here."

"You guys still won't tell us, will you?" Jimin said, his face turning sour again.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "Soon, Jimin. We'll tell you guys soon enough. Right now, we're still trying to become smooth and comfortable with each other. You don't want us to fight again, right? That conversation's still a bit harsh."

Hoseok and Namjoon both nodded. That's when Y/N knew they were hiding something. "Are you guys sure? I mean, there's probably no harm in telling us--"

"Jungkook knows," Hoseok blurted out without thinking.

"He what?" Y/N asked.

"He does?" Namjoon and Yoongi turned to him.

"I do?" Jungkook blinked. Setting down his cup of water, he locked eyes with Hoseok, who was giving him silent gestures. "Uh...yes, I totally know."

"You don't sound sure," Taehyung frowned.

"I'm very sure, because I'm Jungkook." The maknae coughed, turning into his business explanation mode. "It was, um, a very serious matter concerning...us."

"Go on..." Seokjin said, folding his arms.

"And...there probably was no logical explanation as to why they fought. It must've been something really really really important because they fought, they argued, and when they fight slash argue, it is really really really important. So important that I had to say really three times. And no one does that. There it is, anyway--"

Jimin rubbed his temples. "Jungkook, please get to the point."

"I'm getting there, hyung. You see, the only way they had to fight was if everything seemed really impossible no matter which angle you looked at it. Like a circle, and...there's no...sides...it's just...one..." He paused, thinking about it as well, then continued. "So, anyway, he got mad, he got mad, he got mad, everyone else got mad. There's three different "he's", as you noticed I just said. And there are three different males with three different backstories, side stories, and front stories. Those three males right there are the ones that convey the circle. So now the circle is not really a circle anymore. It's a cylindrical, polygonal, pyramid..." He struggled to find the right terms as everyone tried picturing it. "...It's a cylindrical, polygonal, pyramid shape that evolves whenever someone says anything to add up. There are numbers, calculations, there are--"

"Okay, you know what, we're not getting anywhere," Seokjin interrupted. "Thank you for that, Jungkook. A very interesting and educational thing you said, but we have to go get lunch first."

"Cylindrical...polygonal..." Taehyung mumbled, still trying to picture what that looked like.

Hoseok sent Jungkook a grateful wink, which the younger returned.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at Jungkook. "'Really really really important'?"

Jungkook sent her a teasing smile. "You weren't listening to me, were you?"

"I kind of zoned out at 'logical explanation'."

As everyone started heading out the door, both Yoongi and Namjoon confronted Hoseok. 

"Jungkook knows?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll, uh, tell you later about it," Hoseok nodded.

"Sooner or later, he'll tell everyone else about it, Hoseok." Yoongi warned.

"Let's eat lunch first." Hoseok said, glancing at the others to see if they were listening. "I got hungry just listening to Jungkook the businessman explain."